2 colors available

BY LEE #23 in Packing & Mailing Supplies

Sold as 1 EA Nonskid Back Patented antimicrobial ingredient for more hygienic protection. Provides a positive grip for counting filing collating and sorting. Nontoxic odorless and stainless. Protective blotter. Moistener Size: 1 3/4 oz. Color: Pink. Material: (s): Glycerin Compound. see more...

Natalya K.
Natalya K.
Folsom, CA
I absolutely love this stuff. I can't imagine working or being in school without it. My fingers feel so dry when I grab paper that I have to constantly reapply the fingertip moistener if I want to move through papers quickly. It has made me very efficient and helps me focus because I am so dependent on it. My friends and I call it wika wika because when you put it on your fingers it's like a DJ on a turn table making the sound wika wika. Silly but that's how close we are to it. #mycultclassics
Bella C.
Bella C.
Richmond, TX
This stuff is amazing I deal with a lot of paper work and if it wasn't for this making it easier to go thru papers without missing a couple here and there i would probably go crazy. It makes my finger tips moist for long enough for me to finish a good amount of work. Glad I don't have to lick my fingers anymore lol
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Bridgeport, TX
This is my go to fingertip moistener when I have stacks of records I have to shred. It's quick and easy to use. Oh by the way, it's time for me to order more!!
Shawna N.
Shawna N.
Rio vista , Ca
I write contract after contract and this make my fife so easy. Wouldn't push as many papers as I do without it.
Shanteria M.
Shanteria M.
Macon, GA
This is the best product ever for anyone who works in an office setting. If you're anything like me you constantly wash your hands. I work with the homeless population so constant hand washing and sanitizing is a must and it can cause extreme dryness of your hands. SortKwik is the simplest and quickest way to get your fingertips ready for paperwork. It's scent free, hygienic and just perfect for a busy office lifestyle! No more paper cuts!
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I always keep this in my office. It is great for when im dealing with paperwork and it prevents me from getting papercuts. It keeps my finger well moisted and a little sticky so I can easy pick up a sheet of paper. I highly recommend it you would really love having this in the office.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
I absolutely love sortkwik fingertip moistened. I use this on a daily basis . I think it is nasty to constantly lick your finger tips and turn a page!! "The easy, CLEAN WAY to get a better grip!" Highly recommended to anyone who is dealing with papers all the time !!!
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
We love this stuff at work! We have a lot of paperwork to go through and this is clean and sanitary. I always thought this stuff was just a weird way to waste money but it works. And I love that it is pink and has no smell.
Joanna E.
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
Mom and Grandma both swear by this stuff, now I know what all the fuss is about! Perfect during the winter when your fingers are dry!
Alison L.
Alison L.
Calhoun, GA
I work an office job and constantly have to separate papers and count money. I use sortkwik on the daily and it works great.