BY LEE S AQUARIUM & PET

Features: -Pet home. -Material: Plastic. -Use as a space-saving aquarium or insect haven. -Ideal as a small animal keeper, critter tote, terrarium or nursery. -Includes well-ventilated lid and airline access hole. -Available in Mini, Small, Medium, Lar. see more...

Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Pet Lover Expert
I don't really like these I feel like they're too small for the fish to move around
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
I recently rescued a baby mouse from a local pet shop who was going to feed the I'll mouse to a snake. I took it on and nursed him back to health. This little cage was perfect for when we would travel. That little guy went everywhere with me.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Always get these for turtles and sometimes for goldfish , they suck worst part is it accidentally splash you when you try to clean it out or it cones out the top part over ok product
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Bridgeville, DE
I always keep this one and larger one in my car you never know when u have to rescue a small animal while out and about ... comes in handy though I don't belive this is a very good permanent home for anything! !!