Lee S Aquarium & Pet Products uploaded by Diana  T.

BY LEE S AQUARIUM & PET

Many small pets require a good physical workout. Lee's offers the most complete line of small-animal exercise balls to satisfy the needs of most small animals from dwarf hamsters to ferrets and chinchillas. Kritter Krawlers allow pets the freedom to roam while being safely confined and they quickly learn to maneuver around common household obstacles with ease. View-Thru Box. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
I have these there very durable just hamsters claws can get in it and it can cut there claws off or something like that but I only use it for special occasions. I wouldn't really recommend in less you really want it really bad...
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I love having a hamster ball so my little fat hammy can get some excercise especially when I first got him since he wouldn't use his hamster wheel. He does like the ball so he can explore more, but he took a fall down the stairs when I forgot to enclose him... so I think he's a little frightened since whenever I try to put him inside he tries to not. But still great to use especially when I'm cleaning out the cage
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
This little ball has made my hamster so happy. I have a pitbull so I can not just bring her out in the open and hope my dog won't chase her around! I got this ball and she loves rolling in it! She doesn't like her wheel in her cage but this is a way for her to explore and get her exercise. I also love this because she bumps into so much stuff and the lid to the ball doesn't pop off (which I was worried about) !!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
Pet Lover Expert
I love the lee s aquarium and pet products hamster and gerbil balls they are great for giving them exercise!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Sayre, OK
I bought this for my hedgehog and I don't really like it Bc every time I put her in it she poops and pees and it runs thru the holes :(
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
I had one of these for my hamster and he loved it! I love the variety of colors and its very well made so your little critter will be safe.
Jessa C.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
When I had my hamster he loved rolling around in it. We would just let him roll around my house and my cats would just look at him and he would just keep rolling. I also like it cause it's easy to clean out.
Kitty B.
Kitty B.
Grand Island, NE
I have 2 very active fluff balls that i love and i hate leaving them in their cages but i bought this ball a few months ago and have fallen in love with this. It is safe and easy for use and i bet my hamsters love it too.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
My gerbil loves this ball, we likes chasing out dog all over the place. It's quality is good and love that I had many colors to choose from.
rebecca p.
rebecca p.
AT ONE TIME I HAD SEVENTEEN HAMSTERS AND THE BALLS AND WHEELS WOULD BE GOING ALL AT THE SAME TIME EVERY NIGHT
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Pet Lover Expert
I do not allow my guinea pigs to go in these anymore, I feel they are dangerous and that they might get hurt, anyone else feel the same way?