Lee S Aquarium & Pet Products

by Lee S Aquarium & Pet

Many small pets require a good physical workout. Lee's offers the most complete line of small-animal exercise balls to satisfy the needs of most small animals from dwarf hamsters to ferrets and chinchillas. Kritter Krawlers allow pets the freedom to roam while being safely confined and they quickly learn to maneuver around common household obstacles with ease. View-Thru Box.

I do not allow my guinea pigs to go in these anymore, I feel they are dangerous and that they might get hurt, anyone else feel the same way?
Start your review of Lee S Aquarium & Pet Products!
Linden, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was under $7 at walmart. I ordered it online and had it picked up at the store. Although itwas too small for our hedgehog, it was very well made, & very durable. Recommend this product to anyone. I'm going to be investing in their larger animal exercise ball in the near future.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love having a hamster ball so my little fat hammy can get some excercise especially when I first got him since he wouldn't use his hamster wheel. He does like the ball so he can explore more, but he took a fall down the stairs when I forgot to enclose him... so I think he's a little frightened since whenever I try to put him inside he tries to not. But still great to use especially when I'm cleaning out the cage
Aiken, SC
This little ball has made my hamster so happy. I have a pitbull so I can not just bring her out in the open and hope my dog won't chase her around! I got this ball and she loves rolling in it! She doesn't like her wheel in her cage but this is a way for her to explore and get her exercise. I also love this because she bumps into so much stuff and the lid to the ball doesn't pop off (which I was worried about) !!
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a great toy for a hamster, but I have 2 gerbils and they do not really like it. They like to explore, but not in a ball. With gerbils one needs to make sure that the ball is big enough their spines do not bend when running. That is not good for their backs if they do. In short: This ball is great for hamsters, not so much gerbils.
Grand Island, NE
I have 2 very active fluff balls that i love and i hate leaving them in their cages but i bought this ball a few months ago and have fallen in love with this. It is safe and easy for use and i bet my hamsters love it too.
Madison, WI
When I had my hamster he loved rolling around in it. We would just let him roll around my house and my cats would just look at him and he would just keep rolling. I also like it cause it's easy to clean out.
I have these there very durable just hamsters claws can get in it and it can cut there claws off or something like that but I only use it for special occasions. I wouldn't really recommend in less you really want it really bad...
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
About one of these for my hamster before and they love it I love to roll around the whole house inside a little wall they look cute inside of it it's something different for your pet
Northridge, CA
My hamster loves running in her ball, the only thing that annoys me is the cheap plastic that is used for this product. It gets scratched up after a while and soon you have to buy another, but she loves it so I give in.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Good product, small so easy storage, and roomy enough for our hamster. easy to clean. only bad thing is the lid sometimes like to pop off. not good unless you want your lil critter getting away.