Lee S Aquarium & Pet Lee's Aquarium & Pet Products Lee Keeper Kritter Rectangular X-Large

BY LEE S AQUARIUM & PET

QBL1005: Features: -Pet home-Material: Plastic-Use as a space-saving aquarium or insect haven-Ideal as a small animal keeper, critter tote, terrarium or nursery. Includes: -Includes well-ventilated lid and airline access hole. Options: -Available in Mini, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large sizes. Dimensions: -Mini dimensions: 5.5" H x 4.38" W x 7.13" D-Small dimensions: 6.63" H x 6" W x 9.13" D-Medium dimensions: 8" H x 7.75" W x 11.75" D-Large dimensions: 9.75" H x 8.75" W x 14.5" D-Extra Large dimensions: 12.5" H x 9.38" W x 15.75" D. see more...

Rocio M.
Redwood City, CA
I use these for my terrestrial tarantulas, the ones that require less humidity. I have 10 at the moment housing my lovely pets and they do seems to like it. I like that they have a nice amount of ventilation and that they are stackable just in case I run short on space.
Amelia R.
Milford , CT
My betta loves his tank, and the easy open top is great for feeding him. I currently own 3 of these in different sizes for our 3 fish
Rocio M.
Redwood City, CA
How many do you currently own?

Walmart