Lee Products Highlighter Tape 1/2 x 393 inch - Purple

by Lee Products

LEE PRODUCTS-Highlighter Tape. Available in all the popular highlighter colors this tape we revolutionize the way we take notes! Tape is repositionable on most papers (test before use) making it perfect for school books; library books; reference books and much more! Tape comes on a plastic disposable tape dispenser and measures 1/2x393 inches (tape covers up to three lines of print in most books). Made in USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lee Products Highlighter Tape 1/2 x 393 inch - Purple!
How would you rate this product?
3 years ago
These are a must have for any university student! I find it extremely useful to highlight in my text books so that I can easily find the useful information when I go to study and since textbooks are always made out of extra thin paper highlighters leak through the paper. Highlighter tape allows me to highlight without it leaking onto the backside of the page and just looking splotchy and it also leaves a perfectly straight line!