Lee Pharmaceuticals Lee Bikini Bare With aloe and collagen.Bikini area crème and depilatory and finishing crème

BY LEE PHARMACEUTICAL CO.

Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband bought me this years ago not realizing just how much I would come to love it! The only thing I dislike is I end up buying more sticks because theirs breaks. The wax works great and is not as messy as one would think.
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
I love this product last a long time and after you wax u don't have to keep shaving every week it's super awesome...
Georgia M.
Easton , PA
Ideal para hacerte el bikini súper fácil y rápido, para cuando llegue el verano lucir un biquini espectacular
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I love this stuff. It doesn't cause irritation or rash like some others do and the price is great.
Bre'onna G.
I have sensitive skin, my skin breaks out easy, and my skin didn't react too well.
Tessarae T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this actually work ?
Payal P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it work on sensitive skin.
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this affect sensitive skin?
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Will this irritate the skin ?