Lee Pharmaceuticals Lee Bikini Bare With aloe and collagen.Bikini area crème and depilatory and finishing crème

BY LEE PHARMACEUTICAL CO.

Georgia M.
Easton , PA
Ideal para hacerte el bikini súper fácil y rápido, para cuando llegue el verano lucir un biquini espectacular
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I love this stuff. It doesn't cause irritation or rash like some others do and the price is great.
Bre'onna G.
I have sensitive skin, my skin breaks out easy, and my skin didn't react too well.
Michelle C.
Bradford, MA
My husband bought me this years ago not realizing just how much I would come to love it! The only thing I dislike is I end up buying more sticks because theirs breaks. The wax works great and is not as messy as one would think.
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
I love this product last a long time and after you wax u don't have to keep shaving every week it's super awesome...
Tessarae T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this actually work ?
Payal P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does it work on sensitive skin.
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
How does this affect sensitive skin?
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Will this irritate the skin ?