Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce uploaded by Vicky T.Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce uploaded by Gemma D.

BY LEE KUM KEE

Vicky T.
Richmond, TX
The dark soy sauce helps add color to your dish. It is less salty compare to regular soy sauce and it has a hint of sweetness to it. Instead of just adding regular soy sauce to your stir fry next time, you can add dark soy sauce to give it a darker color and taste.
Ciara D.
Odessa , FL
This sauce is great! I use it with multiple pre made Asian cuisines and it goes great with your basic rice and veggies! It's super rich and delicious!
MacKenzie G.
Mooresville , NC
There is a Japanese style meat and veggies meal that I make and I've started incorporating this into it!
Megan M.
Star City, AR
Use this a lot when I cook. Has such a good taste and this is my favorite brand of all time.
Jaelene C.
Austin , Tx
I love using this sauce for when I'm feeling like cooking a special dish, tastes great!!
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
I love this dark soy. Adds such beautiful color and depth of flavor to braised dishes.
tracy m.
Great sauce taste so good..gives your food flavor....very yummy and it taste amazing