Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce!
a year agoRichmond , TX
The dark soy sauce helps add color to your dish. It is less salty compare to regular soy sauce and it has a hint of sweetness to it. Instead of just adding regular soy sauce to your stir fry next time, you can add dark soy sauce to give it a darker color and taste.
4 years agoOdessa , FL
This sauce is great! I use it with multiple pre made Asian cuisines and it goes great with your basic rice and veggies! It's super rich and delicious!
3 years agoMooresville , NC
There is a Japanese style meat and veggies meal that I make and I've started incorporating this into it!
4 years agoStar City, AR
Use this a lot when I cook. Has such a good taste and this is my favorite brand of all time.
4 years agoAustin , Tx
I love using this sauce for when I'm feeling like cooking a special dish, tastes great!!
5 years agoPlano, TX
I love this dark soy. Adds such beautiful color and depth of flavor to braised dishes.
4 years agoNew York, NY
Great sauce taste so good..gives your food flavor....very yummy and it taste amazing
6 months agoFort McMurray, AB
Best stuff out there for fried rice and macaroni soups. It's light in flavour for the dark and thick consistency so don't be discouraged! Great for adding colour to stir fry, I use this almost everyday for whatever I cook. It's incredible and a bottle can last you quite a while.