Lee Kum Kee LKK Chili Oil 7 fl oz (Pack of 3)

by Lee Kum Kee

Lee Kum Kee Chili Oil is made by infusing ripe red chilies in soybean oil, yielding a red-hot fragrant seasoning. The delightful taste and fragrance will add a distinct flavor to any dish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lee Kum Kee LKK Chili Oil 7 fl oz (Pack of 3)!
Kendra O.
Lee Kum Kee LKK Chili Oil 7 fl oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Kendra O.
We’ve had this for a long time as a little goes a long ways. We love this stuff for dipping sauces or even to put on noodles . It’s got good flavor and very versatile. Good price point and good quality.
Tessa P.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Love chilli oil on top of pretty much anything. I get this one from my local Asian supermarket and it’s a bargain.
Amy A.
Now if you can't handle spicy, you really shouldn't be looking at chilli oil. This is great to add to Szechuan style cooking. Or you can just use it as a dipping sauce. Be careful it doesn't go down the wrong pipe.

Looking for your answer?