GroceryPantryLee Kum Kee
Hoisin Sauce, 42-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce, 42-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

by Lee Kum Kee

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce, 42-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)!
How would you rate this product?
Autumn F.
Allentown, NJ
Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce, 42-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) uploaded by Autumn F.
I love adding Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce, 42-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) to my summer vegetables, pho bowls, and rice! The flavor is delicious and it adds a little something to my favorite meals. I picked it up from Acme Markets 🥰 See what ingredients are needed for this simple summer meal on my Instagram stories @reviewsbyaf ❤️ #favoritefoods #healthyrecipes #recipes
Crystal L.
San Diego, CA
a must have in my household. so great to use as a dipping sauce when mixed with sriracha especially for hot pot or pho. I love the sweet and salty balance that it has. It's on the sweeter side so it's nice to mix with a saltier sauce to bring down the sweetness.
Miranda B.
Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce, 42-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) uploaded by Miranda B.
Purchased at: Target
This is a staple in my house. We love this product. Not to salty or to sweet. Great addition to many dishes
Crystal A.
Little Rock , AR
Love this sauce! I make a very delicious stir fry with it. A little goes a Long way. I also add it to pho and it gives it such a rich taste. It recommend people to mix it with chili oil and it tastes soo good.
Cristina C.
Austin, TX
I've always loved Hoisin Sauce. Great with roasted duck like Peking Duck or Roast Chicken. Great flavor thats a bit salty and a bit sweet and a bit sour.
Amy V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love using hoisen sauce for cooking. The 42 oz last pretty long if you don’t use the sauce too often. You can find it at any Asian grocery store or at Wal Mart.
Vicky T.
Richmond , TX
this is a  great alternative to fish sauce when eating  spring rolls. Add some sesame seed to 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce and  heat it up in a sauce pan, add a little hot water to make it less viscous. if  you like it spicy, add some chili paste to it.
Bonnie V.
Got some spring rolls and need some dipping sauce! Here's your winner winner! When I am feeling lazy and do not want to make sauce from scratch, this hoisin sauce is my go-to! And honestly, sometimes I prefer this over some sweet, salty and spicy dipping sauce that I can make from scratch.
Thao N.
Boston, MA
A great dipping sauce for Pho & Vietnamese summer rolls :) This is my go-to brand!
chy O.
Purchased at: Safeway
My go to for when making peanut sauce! I love the taste of it. Amazing price ! You can find in the the ethnic section . Perfeeeeeeeeeeect in Stir frys ! Definitely always have it in stock in my fridge for chinese night. Pairs well with other sauces to, get creative

Looking for your answer?