2 colors available

BY LEE KUM KEE

Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce.
Hong Kong. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Foodie Expert
This is a very important sauce to Asian households. You can mix it with a hot sauce of your choice whenever you decide to have pho, hot pot, noodles, dumplings, etc. It is really versatile in terms of how you use it. It is sweet and tangy at the same time.
Cloe L.
Cloe L.
Gardena , CA
Foodie Expert
I work in a vietnamese restaurant and all of my customers love this sauce. You can add them to everything, Like Pho. Some people like to eat this with just raw onions.
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
I love this sauce. I put in my rice, pho,and my BBQ pork sandwiches when I go to a Vietnamese restaurant down the road.
Gael L.
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
Essential to most of Asian sauce recipe. I love the taste especially when mix with rice vinegar Wan Ja Shan Rice Vinegar 6.7 Oz (Pack of 12) and other spices. I cooked Meatballs with Asian sauce and my husband loves it.
Faride H.
Faride H.
Foodie Expert
Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce the perfect compliment to any meal! Yum yum yum!!! Highly recommend it! Love it!
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Holland, MI
This is my family's go to Hoisin sauce especially with a nice hot bowl of pho.
anita c.
anita c.
Elk Grove, CA
I know someone who eats this sauce just to eat it. So I think it must be delicious.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
I drink this by the bottle full when I have hoisin sauce cravings. When I don't, this goes great in pho, peking duck, and stirfry dishes. Super delicious, super amazing. the only hoisin sauce you should be buying is the lee kum kee brand one.
kim c.
kim c.
This is great for pho, veggies, and stir fry. We use this a lot in my home. We always keeps some in our home.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Coxs Creek, KY
This product is pretty good. I use it in one of my favorite salmon recipes. For those who have not tried hoisin sauce are missing out. Lee Kum Kee is not expensive and taste great.