Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce

Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce.
Hong Kong.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce!
San Jose, CA
We enjoy using this for making chow Mein dishes or to add to meat dishes as well for added flavor. We’ve paired it with red meat, and chicken. Flavor is good and we like having this as a staple in our pantry.
Syracuse , NY
My favorite sauce and brand! I don’t know what it is about but brand but its super yummy to me! Use this sauce in pho, and I also use hoisin sauce with peanut butter to make a sauce for my Spring rolls! It’s super cheap and necessary in certain asian dishes!
Columbia, SC
I think this is my husband's favourite Asian thing (besides me)! It's basically a thick, sweet-salty sauce that goes very well with anything with seafood in it - noodles, stir-fries, as a dipping sauce, you name it! An absolute staple in my kitchen.
Rockwall , TX
This is my go-to. This has to be in my pantry. My boyfriend is Vietnamese and we tend to eat a lot of pho. We take some to-go and the amount they give you in a little container just isn't enough. This deepens the broth and gives it a nice pungy taste.
I really enjoy the flavor of this sauce in soups as well as for a meat dip. Whenever my family ears hot pot, this and Sriracha are my go-to dips for the meat that I wrap up in rice paper.
Columbus, OH
So good! I love using this as a dipping sauce, and also mixed in with stir fries. I find that it's not too sweet which I really appreciate. Something I enjoy to always have on hand.
I keep this as a staple in my pantry. We use it in stir fries , ramyeon and miso soups. It adds to the flavor of the dish and mixes well with the other spices that I use. I will definitely keep using this sauce.
Plano, TX
I drink this by the bottle full when I have hoisin sauce cravings. When I don't, this goes great in pho, peking duck, and stirfry dishes. Super delicious, super amazing. the only hoisin sauce you should be buying is the lee kum kee brand one.
Concord
This sauce is a staple in our cooking! Cooking vegetarian means a lot of Asian dishes. This also lasts a long time, as you don't need a ton for flavor. You also do not have to go to any special stores to find it, it is readily available and reasonably priced in  most grocers.
This is a very important sauce to Asian households. You can mix it with a hot sauce of your choice whenever you decide to have pho, hot pot, noodles, dumplings, etc. It is really versatile in terms of how you use it. It is sweet and tangy at the same time.