BY LEE KUM KEE #11 in Asian Sauces

Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce.
Hong Kong. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Emily W.
Concord
This sauce is a staple in our cooking! Cooking vegetarian means a lot of Asian dishes. This also lasts a long time, as you don't need a ton for flavor. You also do not have to go to any special stores to find it, it is readily available and reasonably priced in  most grocers.
Danielle S.
Dudley, MA
This sauce is so good. It’s savory yet sweet and is just hands down delicious. This is by far my favorite brand. I use this when making homemade pho or adding it in stir fry or on chicken. I would certainly buy this again once I use it up.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Love using this when making Chinese or Asian food! I will make chicken and veggies with this sauce and brown rice. The flavor of it is great and the price is very affordable and reasonable!
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
Essential to most of Asian sauce recipe. I love the taste especially when mix with rice vinegar Wan Ja Shan Rice Vinegar 6.7 Oz (Pack of 12) and other spices. I cooked Meatballs with Asian sauce and my husband loves it.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
I drink this by the bottle full when I have hoisin sauce cravings. When I don't, this goes great in pho, peking duck, and stirfry dishes. Super delicious, super amazing. the only hoisin sauce you should be buying is the lee kum kee brand one.
Tammy W.
This is a very important sauce to Asian households. You can mix it with a hot sauce of your choice whenever you decide to have pho, hot pot, noodles, dumplings, etc. It is really versatile in terms of how you use it. It is sweet and tangy at the same time.
Cloe L.
Northridge, CA
I work in a vietnamese restaurant and all of my customers love this sauce. You can add them to everything, Like Pho. Some people like to eat this with just raw onions.
Jessica B.
Coxs Creek, KY
This product is pretty good. I use it in one of my favorite salmon recipes. For those who have not tried hoisin sauce are missing out. Lee Kum Kee is not expensive and taste great.
Anna l.
This is one of my favorote Asian sauces! I add this to everything I make along with some soy sauce and rice wine vinegar to make a yummy simple sauce!
Jaime R.
I love this sauce. I put in my rice, pho,and my BBQ pork sandwiches when I go to a Vietnamese restaurant down the road.