Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce uploaded by Bonnie S.

BY LEE KUM KEE #12 in Asian Sauces

Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce.
Hong Kong. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
My favorite sauce and brand! I don’t know what it is about but brand but its super yummy to me! Use this sauce in pho, and I also use hoisin sauce with peanut butter to make a sauce for my Spring rolls! It’s super cheap and necessary in certain asian dishes!
Stephany U.
Dallas
This is my go-to. This has to be in my pantry. My boyfriend is Vietnamese and we tend to eat a lot of pho. We take some to-go and the amount they give you in a little container just isn't enough. This deepens the broth and gives it a nice pungy taste.
Opal M.
South Euclid, OH
So good! I love using this as a dipping sauce, and also mixed in with stir fries. I find that it's not too sweet which I really appreciate. Something I enjoy to always have on hand.
Emily W.
Concord
This sauce is a staple in our cooking! Cooking vegetarian means a lot of Asian dishes. This also lasts a long time, as you don't need a ton for flavor. You also do not have to go to any special stores to find it, it is readily available and reasonably priced in  most grocers.
Danielle S.
boston ma
This sauce is so good. It’s savory yet sweet and is just hands down delicious. This is by far my favorite brand. I use this when making homemade pho or adding it in stir fry or on chicken. I would certainly buy this again once I use it up.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Love using this when making Chinese or Asian food! I will make chicken and veggies with this sauce and brown rice. The flavor of it is great and the price is very affordable and reasonable!
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
Essential to most of Asian sauce recipe. I love the taste especially when mix with rice vinegar Wan Ja Shan Rice Vinegar 6.7 Oz (Pack of 12) and other spices. I cooked Meatballs with Asian sauce and my husband loves it.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
I drink this by the bottle full when I have hoisin sauce cravings. When I don't, this goes great in pho, peking duck, and stirfry dishes. Super delicious, super amazing. the only hoisin sauce you should be buying is the lee kum kee brand one.
Tammy W.
This is a very important sauce to Asian households. You can mix it with a hot sauce of your choice whenever you decide to have pho, hot pot, noodles, dumplings, etc. It is really versatile in terms of how you use it. It is sweet and tangy at the same time.
Cloe L.
Northridge, CA
I work in a vietnamese restaurant and all of my customers love this sauce. You can add them to everything, Like Pho. Some people like to eat this with just raw onions.