GroceryPantryLee Kum Kee
271884 8 oz Korean Stir Fry - Bbq Sauce Recipe

LEE KUM KEE 271884 8 oz. Korean Stir Fry - Bbq Sauce Recipe

by Lee Kum Kee

Features Makes 4-6 servings. Ready in minutes. No high fructose corn syrup artificial flavoring. Cholesterol-free. 0 grams trans fats per serving. Capacity - 8 oz. Pack of 6

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LEE KUM KEE 271884 8 oz. Korean Stir Fry - Bbq Sauce Recipe!
Natalie T.
LEE KUM KEE 271884 8 oz. Korean Stir Fry - Bbq Sauce Recipe uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: Publix
So easy to prepare and taste very authentic. My family and I enjoyed this flavor. It took very little time to prepare at home. Very affordable and I'll buy again. Perfect using flank steak meat and cholesterol free. I'll recommend. [product:lee-kum-kee-271884-8-oz.-korean-stir-fry---bbq-sauce-recipe]
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
LEE KUM KEE 271884 8 oz. Korean Stir Fry - Bbq Sauce Recipe uploaded by Widienne B.
Easy way to prepare a delicious authentic Asian meal. Saves you tons of time and gives you the max of the exotic Asian flavor. Available in most local supermarkets gives you no reason to not try it! ... For me, one packet is enough to make more than two dishes. Just saying.

Looking for your answer?