LED Lighted Makeup Mirror

Designed with 10x magnification and LED lifetime lighting, this portable yet powerful mirror is a must for pinpoint detailing, from tweezing to applying mascara and much more. Compact enough to fit in any briefcase, gym bag, or carry-on, it’s great for grooming on the go, with 3 large suction cups on the back for easy attaching at home or away. And with a simple ON/OFF switch on the side of the base, this durable lighted mirror couldn’t be easier to operate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LED Lighted Makeup Mirror!
Marissa M.
San Luis, AZ
LED Lighted Makeup Mirror uploaded by Marissa M.
This is my newest discovery. Last week I bought this Conair Led mirror. It has a double mirror.( front and back) It also has 3 light levels and its a touch button. I totally love my new mirror. I recommend it without any doubt. I would totally buy it again fpr myself or to give away as a gift.

Looking for your answer?