LED Lighted Collection Mirror

The elegant slim design of this oval polished-chrome lighted mirror is out shined only by the energy-saving LED bulbs that illuminate both sides. Consuming less energy than incandescent bulbs, the battery-powered LED bulbs never need replacement and can be adjusted with the High/Low setting switch at the base of the mirror stand. With standard view and 7x magnification reflected in the 8.5 x 6.5-inch oval glass, this mirror stands and delivers.

Crazy question, could these types of mirrors give you weird tan lines of your face?
Is Purchasing this worth it?
is this prduct woth it does the light help or make thing worse since you more clearly see imperfection ? just being honest ladies lol
Start your review of LED Lighted Collection Mirror!
Syosset, NY
This mirror is amazing for applying makeup and taking the cutest selfies. You can also fill the side and get a really close image perfect for plucking your eyebrows. I use it everyday I love the three different light settings that fun to play around with and ensure you don’t look too dark with your makeup. A mirror with a light is very essential for doing makeup.
Lone Tree, CO
LED Lighted Collection Mirror uploaded by Kirsten G.
I love this mirror. I've had it for a year now, use it almost daily, and it is still just as bright and working beautifully.  The magnification side of the mirror is especially helpful for things like doing your makeup and tweezing your eyebrows. I highly suggest this mirror to anyone who is thinking of getting one.
Saint Cloud, MN
It is an okay mirror, I got it on sale at Target for $20 or less than that. The mirror is very small so you do have to be quite close to it. The light appears to dim fairly quickly after minimal use.

It is great for beginners to makeup and to assist with applying eyelashes. But I would not re-purchase, I need a bigger mirror side.

LED Lighted Collection Mirror uploaded by Brianna B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mirror is very detailed and up close perspective , will show you your makeup in reality. I use this mirror to extract blackhead , hairs , pimples etc because the light helps reveals every little mark. This mirror is very household friendly : compact , long power cord with off and on switch , and the polished chrome was a nice touch but does heat up fast; would not suggest keep on for long periods of time.
Omaha, Nebraska
I love this mirror! I've been on a hunt for a good one for quite some time, but now it's become my daily one. It gives me great lighting for selfies, and to do my makeup. On its flip side, there's a more detailed, magnified mirror, which is great for me because I wear glasses, and obviously can't wear them while doing makeup. I would recommend to people who need to see their makeup up-close but wear glasses.
Killeen, TX
LED Lighted Collection Mirror uploaded by Trisha D.
Purchased at: Kohl's
The mirror is a nice height and good weight. It is made from sturdy materials. this led Mirror Has Two settings low and high as well two different sides regular and 70% zoom. The light is not too bright on either settings but I love how I can see every detail in my pores
I love my Conair Reflections LED Lighted Mirror! I use it all the time to get my contacts in and out as well as to apply my eye makeup and love the magnified side especially! Their website is also great for downloading the guide when the bulb eventually runs out!
Bakersfield, CA
Bought mine super cheap. It's a smaller size mirror & it has double sides one for zooming in the face. The light works with a switch but I wouldn't recommend because the light is super dim & there's no point in having it on or off it doesn't make a difference.
Jersey City, NJ
I used to have a previous version of this mirror that was plugged into the wall and came with light bulbs. Those light bulbs were constantly burning out and very difficult to replace as they are not a standard size. This new version has LED lights which won't burn out! Unfortunately, this one runs on batteries instead of being plugged into the wall. Which is why I deducted a star. But, at least AA batteries are easier to come by than those light bulbs! Overall, I love this mirror for putting on my makeup in the morning. I wish the light would just stop working when the batteries are running out instead of just slowly fading. However, because it runs on batteries I'm able to pick it up and use anywhere in the house, rather than being tethered to the wall plug. Overall, I recommend this product.
Calhoun, GA
I just recently purchased this mirror of Amazon and I believe I got it for the normal retail price. This is a good mirror. I have a very poorly lit room and its yellow in color so putting on foundation is never fun. This mirror completely changed that. I like the high and low setting so that I can check out different lighting scenarios. The magnification is good. The only drawback is that it does take batteries so you would need to change them every once in a while, but it's also nice because there are no chords to hold you back from where you use it, you can use it anywhere you please!