BY LECHAT

Soak Off Formula Color Gel Polish for natural nails. Comes with FREE color matching Dare to Wear Nail Lacquer for touch-ups and perfectly matched manicures to pedicures. see more...

• Is it easy to apply by yourself!? I'm trying to do my nails at ho...3 Answers
  • Is it hard to put on yourself??6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
gema r.
Review for: Pink Gin
Perfect Match is my new it brand!!! comes with the matching toe polish which is a huge plus!!!! it is long lasting i can go 3 weeks with my polish intact.... my nails do get soft with the constant gel polish but the polish make my nails hard... i also love the variety of colors.... totally recommend it... affordable to
HarriAnn T.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Pink Gin
Gel polish is great for anyone who doesn't have time to spend painting their nails every few days and this is a high quality gel polish. Comes off easy too, which is always a plus when using gel nail polish. There's also nothing cuter than this great summer time pink color! So in style right now!
Yessenia F.
Hialeah, FL
Hands down my favorite gel polish formula!!! Very long wearing and my clients are always satisfied! I just wish they had more color selection, but I'm just extremely picky when choosing nail polish shades.
Michaela N.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Shocking Pink
Stayed on for a while and the color lasted the entire time. The color is absolutely beautiful and was a good price. I found mine at Target.
Marajoan G.
Bethlehem, PA
Review for: Shocking Pink
I love gel polishes. I love wearing intense colors like this on my nails. It doesn't come off easily like other polishes.
Elaina D.
Review for: Pink Gin
I've been getting gel manicures with LeChat perfect match polish since july...every 2 weeks religiously and I can't believe how great my nails look! Maroonscape is my favorite color. I love that the perfect match comes with the coordinating EXACT color in regular polish for my pedicure! Its so hard to match gel colors with regular colors! I would suggest soaking in the acetone for as long as possible when its time for a color change. I noticed that when my tech soaked for less that 10 min I would have more damage done to my real nail
Kari N.
Review for: Shocking Pink
Love the vibrant, bright colors of LeChat Perfect Match. The color stays true for weeks. I try to go about 3 weeks between fills & the color looks just as good as the day it was put on. My nail tech has quite a few different colors, but I always buy my own, so I can make sure I don't run out of my favorite colors.
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Pink Gin
Perfect Match has become my very favorite gel polish. I get my nails done about every 4 weeks... that's right... FOUR WEEKS.. because my nails last that long with this polish. I always get 3 coats of color on my nails, I find that it helps it last longer. I have gotten so many colors from this brand that I could not even name them all, but my favorite will always be black! I like this polish because it's not super thick like other gels that I have had on before. Although, my nails are weak and brittle and with this polish it holds them and helps them appear to be stronger. Love this polish so much.
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
Review for: Shocking Pink
Anytime I go to get my nails done at the salon, I ALWAYS ask if they have Perfect Match, I love being able to get my hands & toes the same color. The best part is that this polish is gel & even though most people will say it last about 2 weeks, I can get a good 3 weeks in of wear before my nails grow out & need to be redone, but hardly ever (unless I'm doing some serious hard labor) does this polish chip. A+++ if I could.
Morelia P.
Review for: Pink Gin
You can never go wrong with gel polish, gel polish helps your nails grow and helps strengthen them. Plus they have many beautiful colors
Ernestina M.
Lansing, MI
Is it hard to put on yourself??
Nathi E.
Is it easy to apply by yourself!? I'm trying to do my nails at home and I'm looking for products that are easy to apply and last long on the nail