Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareLebón
Licorice Mint Toothpaste, 25 oz/74 ml

Lebón Licorice Mint Toothpaste, 2.5 oz./74 ml

by Lebón

Lebon Licorice Mint Toothpaste, 2.5 oz./74 ml DetailsAll the LEBON Toothpastes contain Organic Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) and Organic Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis)they help to naturally prevent bacterial growth, plaque formation, cavity and to protect gums. Licorice sweet like a sunny summer day and mint fresh as a dive into a swimming pool! 74 mL/ 2.5 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lebón Licorice Mint Toothpaste, 2.5 oz./74 ml!
Ariss H.
CA
toothpaste I'm currently using. flavor: back to pampalonne. It leaves teeth feeling clean without that overpowering taste that makes everything taste weird after u brush (like with many other toothpaste)
Nataliya G.
Sanremo
Lebón Licorice Mint Toothpaste, 2.5 oz./74 ml uploaded by Nataliya G.
This toothpaste made in France and it’s all natural ingredients, I actually really appreciating all clean products. The taste is amazing and the packaging is awesome, the only reason I gave it 4 stars because I don’t feel that deep clean, maybe I should give it more time. I actually reviewing Sweet Extravagance flavor, which has mint, rose and orange blossom, an amazing taste 💫 I’ll keep using it 🌸
Joan S.
Designed and manufactured in France, #lebontoothpaste is #crueltyfree and does not contain parabens, fluorine, dyes, or saccharin. Une Piscine A Antibes has a licorice-mint flavor. It’s sweet and minty at the same time, a bit reenergizing when you brush in the morning. The actual paste has a different texture and consistency as well. Compared to other kinds of toothpaste, this has a sort of soft, whipped texture that lightly foams when it comes into contact with water. It feels cleansing to the teeth and doesn’t leave a tacky coating once rinsed off. It just leaves me feeling fresh all day. #skinwhimsreview Lebon Une Piscine A Antibes Toothpaste This product was provided by @lebon.oralcare @davidpirrottabrands and @materiae . Available for $21 at materiae.com

Looking for your answer?