Lebanon Seaboard Seed Lyric 5 Pound Peanut Piece Feed 2647276 by Lebanon Seaboard

BY LEBANON SEABOARD SEED

Keep your backyard birds coming back for more with these irresistable peanut pieces from Lyric. Peanut Pieces will attract a variety of wild birds such as: titmice, nuthatches, jays, woodpeckers, and chickadees. Great for use in a peanut feeder. A perfect treat for all those arboreal birds such as titmice, nuthatches, jays, woodpeckers and chickadees. Keep this food dry for best results. Shelled Peanuts.: Size: 5 lb. see more...

rojda k.
brugge
I got these for the birds in my jarden and believe i can see they love it !! you should try it...not you the birds )
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1969 reviews
This is a great product for our fine feathered friends they love peanut peaces
Kristie L.
chesapeake
Awesome feed, drew in so many birds to the yard my neighbor called me Mother Nature!!
ryanne t.
I've purchased this at Walmart, use it in my feeders in the northeast. We attract birds year round with this blend.
laura s.
I like it a lot but the birds don't seem to eat it as much as another brand. Maybe certain things in it are different or the birds around me are differant then yours.
Karen s.
Missouri
This bird seed was good. The seed was a good size for the birds. The birds seemed to like it a lot.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
I just bought Lebanon seaboard birdseed this winter for the birds and they have ate it every time I have put it out for them.
ryan l.
New Castle, IN
The birds seem to really like this birdfeed it's not to expensive and I like to watch the birds
Lindsey Z.
I think the birds really enjoy this brand. They always seem to eat it all up.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
My bird loves these stuff. It's the second kind i get, and these two brands are very cheap.
Tamara e.
Saint paul, MN
I like this sized bag and the size of the feed was perfect for my feeders they are fans!!