Lebanon Seaboard Seed Lyric 5 Pound Peanut Piece Feed 2647276 by Lebanon Seaboard

BY LEBANON SEABOARD SEED

Keep your backyard birds coming back for more with these irresistable peanut pieces from Lyric. Peanut Pieces will attract a variety of wild birds such as: titmice, nuthatches, jays, woodpeckers, and chickadees. Great for use in a peanut feeder. A perfect treat for all those arboreal birds such as titmice, nuthatches, jays, woodpeckers and chickadees. Keep this food dry for best results. Shelled Peanuts.: Size: 5 lb. see more...

laura s.
I like it a lot but the birds don't seem to eat it as much as another brand. Maybe certain things in it are different or the birds around me are differant then yours.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I just bought Lebanon seaboard birdseed this winter for the birds and they have ate it every time I have put it out for them.
ryanne t.
I've purchased this at Walmart, use it in my feeders in the northeast. We attract birds year round with this blend.
Melony L.
Birds seem to love this. We use them in our bird feeders and my son enjoys watching the birds come eat
Karen s.
Missouri
This bird seed was good. The seed was a good size for the birds. The birds seemed to like it a lot.
Jesvy P.
Rodeo, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My birds love this stuff! I have four and they'll go crazy for this. I love watching them eat it.
ryan l.
New Castle, IN
The birds seem to really like this birdfeed it's not to expensive and I like to watch the birds
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
My bird loves these stuff. It's the second kind i get, and these two brands are very cheap.
Kristie L.
chesapeake
Awesome feed, drew in so many birds to the yard my neighbor called me Mother Nature!!
Lindsey Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I think the birds really enjoy this brand. They always seem to eat it all up.
Tamara e.
Saint paul, MN
I like this sized bag and the size of the feed was perfect for my feeders they are fans!!