Leaving Time: A Novel uploaded by Victoria D.Leaving Time: A Novel uploaded by Mackenzie L.

BY NONE

• I need a new book to read! Just finished her newest book ...1 Answers
Jessi N.
Richardson, TX
I absolutely loved this book. I learned so much about elephants (something I didn’t expect) and have such an appreciation for them now. The book took a turn I didn’t expect and I love that!
Victoria D.
Not normally what I read, but my book club decided to read this book. I am not invested into the characters as much, but there is a crazy amount of elephant facts. Being an animal lover that was pretty awesome. If you are into Jodi Picoult's work you'll probably love this novel.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
I liked this book. It was nice that it had real knowledge and information on the elephants; but the book itself was lacking a little. Hard to get in to at first, but I still liked it.
Tara M.
I found this to be a good read. Not great, but good. Admittedly, it took me almost halfway through to really get into though.

The information regarding elephants was the absolute best part. In fact, reading this book makes me want to read more about the majestic creatures.

The characters didn't draw me in like I expected. Then I reached a point in the book, and literally said out loud - What!? How it all played out, didn't work. Or, I just didn't like it. It was a disappointment to me.
Margaret W.
I was gifted this book from a co-worker. I didn't know anything about it before reading it. I really liked it until the end. I guess I should have seen it coming, but it was a bit much for me. I did find the parts about the elephants fascinating though.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Jodi Picoult is the queen of women authors. I love her writing. Very well written. It made me cry one of my favorite books of 2014. It's simply beautiful. And especially that my favorite animals is an elephant.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
This book is very captivating with every word, and Is the perfect book to curl up with. Love every page...
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
Great book! She is one of my favorite authors. Always gets me thinking from another point of view
Laura E.
St, NL
Any book written by Jodi Picoult is worth the read, in my opinion. I've read every one of her books (had to special order some) and have only found one ever that I couldn't seem to get through. Her first book, "Songs of the Humpback Whale", just couldn't keep my attention. But, every other novel by her is something I can't put down. Her writing is so real, well researched and keeps me questioning my own values and morals.
Sue B.
Cranks, KY
I need a new book to read! Just finished her newest book Small Great Things - is leaving time worth reading?!??