Leaving Time: A Novel uploaded by Mackenzie L.

BY NONE

Tara M.
I found this to be a good read. Not great, but good. Admittedly, it took me almost halfway through to really get into though.

The information regarding elephants was the absolute best part. In fact, reading this book makes me want to read more about the majestic creatures.

The characters didn't draw me in like I expected. Then I reached a point in the book, and literally said out loud - What!? How it all played out, didn't work. Or, I just didn't like it. It was a disappointment to me.
Margaret W.
I was gifted this book from a co-worker. I didn't know anything about it before reading it. I really liked it until the end. I guess I should have seen it coming, but it was a bit much for me. I did find the parts about the elephants fascinating though.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Jodi Picoult is the queen of women authors. I love her writing. Very well written. It made me cry one of my favorite books of 2014. It's simply beautiful. And especially that my favorite animals is an elephant.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
This book is very captivating with every word, and Is the perfect book to curl up with. Love every page...
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
Great book! She is one of my favorite authors. Always gets me thinking from another point of view
Sue B.
Cranks, KY
I need a new book to read! Just finished her newest book Small Great Things - is leaving time worth reading?!??