Leave-In Protection Heat Shielding Leave In Conditioner Unisex Conditioner by Kevin Murphy, 8.4 Ounce

BY KEVIN MURPHY

Jenny P.
I enjoyed this product a lot. It's great as a leave-in conditioner and smells delightful! I was glad it wasn't too heavy or heavily fragranced too. It was very effective and I have been using it ever since! Absolutely would repurchase! Highly recommend 😊
Natalia C.
Watsonville, CA
Adds so much moisture! I love using it on days when I know I’m gonna heat style. A little more expensive than other products I use as a leave-in, but I think it’s a good little splurge.
Gwen G.
Nashville, TN
One of the bet conditioners I have ever used. The conditioner is extremely hydrating for the hair. I have dry and brittle hair and it softens my hair so much. It smells wonderful and is long lasting. The product washes out easily as well. Very satisfied.
Jamie L.
Lancaster
Kevin Murphy is my favorite hair line. This product has such healthy ingredients. My hair retains moisture and shine thanks to this!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Me and my boyfriend both use this product and I have long fine hair he has short curly hair, it is truly for all hair types
Elona B.
Toronto
This conditioner is pure witchcraft. I don't know what you are doing if you flat iron your hair and you don't use this. Except of the part that it smells yummy, it always leaves my hair so smooth and shinny
Chloe K.
Absolutely love this product! It makes my hair so smooth and skill and has helped my hair so much!! 😁