Leave-in Detangler Sojourn 8.45 oz Detangler For Unisex uploaded by Bronte W.

BY LEAVE-IN DETANGLER

This Detangler from Sojourn is a lotion for cutting and styling that is formulated with Keratin protein and Cystine amino acids to keep the hair naturally healthy while smoothing out knots and tangles. Since you are interested in styling your hair, there is a good chance it is color treated or chemically treated already. Sojourn's Detangler will guard your hair against further damage from the envi see more...

Blu A.
Rolling Hills Estates
The product is fabulous! I used it up really fast because I loved it so much! It isn't the least bit greasy but it still moisturizes your hair. My one critique it it smells like baby powder. But it is all natural and the bottle is a mesmerizing peach multichrome!
Brooke A.
Wayne, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
Definitely paying for this product is worth it!! Seriously worth the buy! I totally recommend that you should tell your friends and family and even colleagues to use this! Does exactly what you wish for! Amazing product for an amazing price that doesn't cost anything arm and a leg!
Chikere N.
Looking for my go to detangler. This hasn't left a great impression on me. Will try for 2 more weeks to see if it leaves my hair healtheir and less tangles.
Tiarra J.
Orange Park, FL
It’s a no for me. Me and my hair just don’t like it, don’t really know why. So if you want to try it then Hey lol
Bronte W.
This product is a great detangler that is sulfate, paraben and alcohol free which is amazing. It has been working great on my curly hair reducing some of the frizz however not preventing it. It does have amodimethicone in it which is a form of silicone which is a con however all up has been working well for my hair.

Walmart