Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsOBIA Naturals
Leave In Conditioner For Curly Hair - Curl Moisture Cream - 8oz

Leave In Conditioner For Curly Hair - Curl Moisture Cream - 8oz

by OBIA Naturals

This specially formulated leave-in conditioner is full of luxurious oils that will seal in moisture and condition your hair. The star ingredient is antioxidant rich Argan Oil that is known for providing intense moisture. Plus it is packed with Grape seed Oil, Olive Oil, Burdock Root and Vitamin E that will strengthen, add shine, smooth and promote hair growth. pH balanced Curl Moisture Cream seals in moisture and minimizes frizz by smoothing and closing the cuticle. 8oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Leave In Conditioner For Curly Hair - Curl Moisture Cream - 8oz!
Chelsea F.
I'm so glad I found this product! I have fine, low density, medium porosity natural hair and this product is my go to for twist outs and wash and go's especially. When I use it I don't have to use any other products, and it gives me great shine, moisture, and hold without weighing down my fine strands.
Kayla P.
Louisville, KY
This is a super moisturizing leave in with great slip. I always use this along with the custard from this line and get bomb results that last all week! I keep this product in my stash and it’s not extremely pricey and is on sale often.
Stacey K.
Dayton, OH
So moisturizing but doesn’t weigh my hair down. It has a lot of slip which allows me to detangle unlike others I’ve tried. It always gives me consistent results and provides so much hydration. It also gives my hair shine. Will definitely repurchase!
Zyomara E.
Brooklyn, NY
Most definitely leaves your curls moisturized! I use this with the custard for amazing curls!
Madisen E.
Charlotte
This product works amazing for my natural hair. A little goes a long way and it does keep my hair moisturized throughout the week. The consistency is a little thick, but it’s easy to apply on soaking wet hair. It defines my curls and leaves it feeling soft. I would repurchase this product once I run low.

Looking for your answer?