L'eau Kenzo By Kenzo Edt Spray 3.3 Oz *tester

Edt spray 3.3 oz *testerbr design house: kenzo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'eau Kenzo By Kenzo Edt Spray 3.3 Oz *tester!
How would you rate this product?
701 cornell Dr. wilmington
L'eau Kenzo By Kenzo Edt Spray 3.3 Oz *tester uploaded by elene P.
My husband is very fond of perfume and cannot go out without him. Therefore, we often have a new men's fragrance at home. This time we decided to buy Kenzo L'eau par Kenzo pour Homme. For me it's a summer scent. Bright notes of citrus, unobtrusive. A bit sweet. Lightweight, immediately takes me to the sea. I imagine that I’m lying on the seashore, a light sea wind blows over my body and I drink mojito. I would not say that he is male, rather unisex, but this is for me personally. I would love to wear it myself. I think it will suit young guys well. Sometimes I make fun of my husband and say that he smells like a lemon air freshener :)) The aroma is persistent, plume. Early in the morning, the husband uses it and arrives late in the evening, you can feel it on the body, as if he had just used it.