BY ISSEY MIYAKE

Launched by the design house of Issey Miyake in 2007, L'EAU D'ISSEY POUR HOMME INTENSE is a men's fragrance that possesses a blend of Cypress, Coriander, Mandarin, Nutmeg, Saffron, Bourbon Geranium, Cinnamon, Tobacco, Musk, Sandalwood, Haitian Vetiver see more...

Sonya T.
The first time I bought for my husband was the weekend we got married (nearly 5 yrs ago) and it's been his favorite and mine, too! Though he's dabble with other scents, he always comes back to this one and I'm happy when he does.
Karen A.
Chantilly, VA
Believe you me this fragrance is intense. I recommend it only be worn in the evening and for special occasions. It smells so good it leaves a trail of it effervescence behind.
Christine  H.
West Hills, CA
I love it. It's the only one I buy my husband. Soft smell but stays on him all day. He has sensitive skin and he does not get any type of reaction
Thays S.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is that type of perfume that you want to eat the person that is using it. I love it. It is a strong fragrance, however really good.
Eunice R.
WAOOO I LOVE THIS FRAGANCE, IT IS TOO RICH, SMOOTH AND
NOT AT ALL SHOCKING SMELL MY HUSBAND USES IT ALREADY FASCINATED FRAGANCE!
Hannah A.
Brooklyn, NY
Very citrusy scent which is refreshing. It has a very distinct scent and I think can be worn both by men and women.
Crystal M.
MIAMI, FL
This is one of my favorite colognes for men!!! I love love this scent so much. A great gift for the perfect man.
Jennifer A.
Berea, KY
My dad used this a lot but hard to find here you got to be in luck if you find it
Dayana O.
Very strong with personality and smells very good on my husband but still no my favorite