L'EAU D'ISSEY (issey Miyake) by Issey Miyake Eau De Toilette Spray 6.8 oz

L'EAU DISSEY issey Miyake EDT Spray 6.8 oz Men L'eau D'issey (issey Miyake) Cologne by Issey Miyake, Launched by the design house of issey miyake in 1994, l\'eau d\'issey is classified as a refined, aquatic fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of citrus and spice combined with lower notes of musk, amber and woods. It is recommended fo

Will there ever be a mini gift set with about 4-5 mini of different Issy Miyake bottle.
Start your review of L'EAU D'ISSEY (issey Miyake) by Issey Miyake Eau De Toilette Spray 6.8 oz!
Bothell, WA
Bought this for my hubby. It has a great scent, masculine with some soft citrus notes. Very classy scent.
Garland, Tx
I am a perfume hoarder! this is on my top smell for the summer time! I started using this 5 years ago.
It's my favorite fragrance for men! It is fresh and I feel like the men are very clean. sweeping!
My husband loves this cologne, and I do too. It is amazing, smooth and with a great smell
Johnson City, TN
Love to smell issey in a man. The best best best. Recommend this to anyone
Love to smell issey in a man. The best best best. Recommend this to anyone
This is the perfume my boyfriend frequently uses and it's amazing. It's very masculine but without being too stingy, scent wise, I believe it's a perfect blend for a men's fragrance. The clothes he wears when he sprays the perfume on keep the scent for days to come and even after he's showered, I can still feel a faint trace of it. I strongly recommend it.
Burks Falls, ON
This smells so fantastic, it's citrus mixed with woody. It's masculine and suits everyone. This cologne is extremely long lasting and a little goes anlongnway. I recommend this as a gift for the man in your life, you can't go wrong with this, it's such a nice smell that everyone likes.
Oakville, ON
By far the best smelling colognes. It has such a unique scent that complements every man.
London, ON
I love this scent on men! It smells so fresh and clean and it makes my knees weak!