L'Eau D'Issey Homme 125Ml Edt Vapo

A fresh, vibrant and elegant Eau de Toilette for men.

I'm trying to get my boyfriend a new perfume but don’t know what to get him. His signature scent is [product:issey-miyake-eau-de-toilette-spray-for-men]. What do you suggest?
My boyfriend is obsessed with this perfume but I'd like to get him something new, something different. What would you guys recommend based on the fact that this is his all time favourite?
Who would buy this for your male loved ones in your life? Please answer below 🙏
Start your review of L'Eau D'Issey Homme 125Ml Edt Vapo!
Anthony I.
Hicksville, NY
L'Eau D'Issey Homme 125Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Anthony I.
This is a nice citrusy cologne. It’s definitely good for the warmer, summer months to wear during the day. I was given this as gift. This is a great cologne to wear casually when you go out. I’d recommend it.
Maurshell A.
Lake Charles, LA
L'Eau D'Issey Homme 125Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Maurshell A.
Absolutely LOVE this cologne! My husband was a young sailor when we first met 20 years ago 😍, and he’s faithfully worn Issey Miyake as long as I’ve known him! It is by far his favorite and mine for him as well. You don’t need a lot at all, and a big bottle like this lasts a very long time. Whenever he finishes this one off, I know it will be replaced by another! Definitely recommend☺️ L'Eau D'Issey Homme 125Ml Edt Vapo
Kin wa W.
Los Angeles, CA
L'Eau D'Issey Homme 125Ml Edt Vapo uploaded by Kin wa W.
L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme by Issey Miyake is a Woody Aquatic fragrance for men. Top notes are Yuzu, Lemon, Bergamot, Mandarin Orange, Lemon Verbena, Cypress, Calone, Coriander, Tarragon and Sage; middle notes are Blue Lotus, Nutmeg, Lily-of-the-Valley, Saffron, Ceylon Cinnamon, Bourbon Geranium and Mignonette; base notes are Tahitian Vetiver, Musk, Cedar, Sandalwood, Tobacco and Amber. I’m obsessed with this cologne. I love the citrusy yuzu scent. It has been out for decades but it still smells so modern & fresh. A masterpiece!
Kelsey W.
Southlake, TX
This is the only perfume my step mom will wear. It's a very light smell and is fairly priced for the size of the bottle. Definitely try it if you get the chance.
Bijoy S.
Indianapolis, IN
Using rare minerals to create super-unique scents, Issey Miyake created this scent to be perfect for almost every occasion one can imagine. With notes of citrus and wood, lily and yuzu, the spectrum of this cologne is second to none. I've never had anyone dislike this scent, and I don't imagine that many actually do dislike it.
Tiffany S.
Waco, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I haven't tried this yet but I'm looking for a good cologne for my son for Christmas. Nice packaging. Would love to try.
Sara H.
Bredgar, Sittingbourne
Whenever I smell this product it reminds me of my boyfriend. He has bottles of the stuff and is constantly spraying it throughout the day!
Jean D.
Saint Cloud, FL
I absolutely love the smell of this cologne on my husband. It has a nice clean fresh scent. I haven’t found another cologne in the past few years that can replace it so for now this will be what he will wear.
Jenna H.
Abingdon, MD
This is the best colon for men. For me it's like an aphrodisiac and I recommend that all men wear this colon. Every time I recommend this colon amd a guy buys it he gets a million compliments.
Joy F.
My most favorite men's cologne ever!! It smells clean and fresh. If you don't want to take my word for it, at least go sample it. I highly recommend this scent to any man that is searching for a go to scent!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emma M.