L'eau D'issey by Issey Miyake for Men - Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 Oz uploaded by Laura M.

BY ISSEY MIYAKE

Introduced in 1994. Fragrance notes: citrus and spice combined with lower notes of musk, amber and woods. Recommended use: evening.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Veronica L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my #1 favorite men's cologne!! I fell in love with my husband almost 12 years ago because of this scent!!!. Lol I remember walking behind him at the ocean front and telling my best friend how good he smelled!! It's such a sexxy scent. I had to complement him and that's were our journey began. My husband only uses Issey Miyake it's a expensive cologne but it smells so good!!! Men I recommend you wear it for your lady☺☺
Tabitha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ever wondered what it would be like to live in a field of rare Lily's ? Well this is it ! It's fresh , feminine , florally . Sweet but not too sweet . I received it for Christmas and thought it was the perfect spring scent . It's also long lasting which is always hard to find . Would definitely buy again .
Alyssa C.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to work in fragrance for 3 years so let's be honest.. I know way too much about them!! This one is super popular and great if you love a clean fresh smell. The bottle is super sleek and cool looking and this fragrance is definitely one that stays on your skin and doesn't fade away quickly!
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the clean fresh scent of Issey Miyake! I just bought the gift set from Macy's for my boyfriend recently. It came with two mini travel toilette sprays, the large toilette spray, and a shower gel or lotion. The price wasn't bad for 88$
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
This is one of my favorite scents to give my husband. I buy it for his birthday every year. It's such a clean and great scent. Not to strong and just the perfect strength because I can smell it on him all day.
Nikki A.
Sterlington , La
This cologne smells absolutely amazing on every man that I've ever bought it for. I love that it keeps evolving and that the company just gets better and better with time it's definitely a classic in my book.
Eliceth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of those unique colognes that makes you feel excited. The aroma is so good and fresh. My boyfriend uses this one when we go out at night and he gets a lot of complements! I highly recommend it.
BIA R.
Spring , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best Cologne for men according to me. Definitely a head turner. It's been around for many many years and I hope they never discontinue this one. It smells wonderful and is long lasting.
Yane G.
This is a great men's cologne it smells so good and manly but isn't too strong either. I bought it for my dad and he loved it it's a little pricey but so worth it. I would repurchase.
Dipti R.
Hicksville, NY
Great smell for men! Very fresh, i got this for my brother on his birthday and he absolutely loves it! It's a very long lasting scent and you seriously cannot get enough of it!
Michael P.
Is this a French product?
Lisa B.