BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerIssey Miyake
L'eau De Issey By For Women Eau De Toilette Spray 33 Oz

L'eau De Issey By Issey Miyake For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Oz

Launched by the design house of Issey Miyake in 1992, L'EAU D'ISSEY PERFUME is classified as a sharp, aquatic fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of fresh water florals including lily. Along with a touch of carnation. It is recommended for casual wear.

How long does the smell last ?
Start your review of L'eau De Issey By Issey Miyake For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Oz!
Lulala M.
L'eau De Issey By Issey Miyake For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Oz uploaded by Lulala M.
The top notes were strong and aggressive, but not in a pleasant way. It smells refreshing but not real refreshing, but a rotten smell. To made it worse, it lasted long.
Amanda J.
Prattville, AL
L'eau De Issey By Issey Miyake For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Oz uploaded by Amanda J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go to perfume! I absolutely love Issey Miyake L Eau D issey Eau De Toilette Spray - 100ml-3. 3oz. I always go back to it and always have one in my bathroom. It smells so good. It has a light fresh, floral sent. It is well worth the money, as it can be pricey. I recommend!
Leslie T.
Asheboro, NC
L'eau De Issey By Issey Miyake For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Oz uploaded by Leslie T.
Purchased at: Scentbird
I love this scent! It is like a flower boutique, and smells like spring. My only real complaint is that it doesn’t have the greatest staying power. I find myself having to reapply mid-day.
Laura G.
Camden, NJ
L'eau De Issey By Issey Miyake For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Oz uploaded by Laura G.
Purchased at: Macy's
My Top 5 Perfume this scent brings me back to my teenage years working in Strawbridge and Clothier. I would smell the men’s cologne section all day and this scent always was my favorite. Being an adult it brings back so many memories.I just love it’s a Classic!
Mia M.
nyc
L'eau De Issey By Issey Miyake For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Oz uploaded by Mia M.
This perfume is amazing. Every time I wear it I get so many compliments. It has a super refreshing scent and comes in a cute bottle!
asia B.
Sacramento, CA
L'eau De Issey By Issey Miyake For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Oz uploaded by asia B.
hands down my favorite scent. the notes are a little hard to explain. it’s a very light floral-ish. it smells sooo good. i get compliments every where i go. it smells soo grown up and fun.
Melissa T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: Macy's
I've been using this perfume for over 20 years. This is the only perfume I buy. It is over $100, but it lasts me for over a year and I use it every day.
Chelsea M.
This has been my on rotation go to scent for over 15 years. It is layer-able, appropriate for all seasons clean & light. Still have strangers tell me I “smell good…what is that?” lol.
Mallory O.
Ponchatoula, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
My signature scent for years now. It’s perfect for year round and the staying power is unreal! I get compliments from sun up to sun down! :)
Kaisha F.
Miramar, FL
L'eau De Issey By Issey Miyake For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Oz uploaded by Kaisha F.
If I could give this one more star I would. This has been one of my favorite perfumes for years. I’ve had the same bottle for about 8 years and it has not lost its scent. Every single time I wear it I get compliments from both men and women. It is elegant, light and sexy. I wear it only when I’m going somewhere special at night. Gift any woman in your life this perfume and she’ll love it!