BY ISSEY MIYAKE

Launched by the design house of Issey Miyake in 1992, L'EAU D'ISSEY PERFUME is classified as a sharp, aquatic fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of fresh water florals including lily. Along with a touch of carnation. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Aubrey G.
Aubrey G.
Jacksonville, NC
I got a sample of it with an ULTA purchase and I love it! Its not strong or overpowering, but one spritz lasts all day! I wish I had a bigger bottle but I only have the small sample size. I would recommend it to others.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Abingdon, MD
Best perfume ever! I love the smell so much and received so many complements on the fragrance.
Jen R.
Jen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my ultimate favorite perfume thanks to my Husband who got this for me years ago when we used to work at Nordies. To this day, I still love it just as much as it is one of my preferred scents to wear.

I have gone through several bottles of this stuff as it never gets old. It's a scent that lasts a long time and isn't annoyingly overpowering. The scent is attractive as I often get compliments on it.
Bridget R.
Bridget R.
New york, NY
My mom started wearing this perfume YEARS ago & I am so in love. Such a great smell that isn't over-powering. Whenever I wear it I ALWAYS get compliments.
mayela r.
mayela r.
Este perfume es el favorito de mi esposo tenemos tanto la versión para hombre como para la de mujer me encanta para salir de noche todo un clásico este perfume
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent took awhile to grow on me, but now I completely adore it! very nice mellow scent. perfect for the office :] not overpowering at all.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
This scent is perfect for ladies not into strong perfume. just spray a spritz and it lasts all day
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really wanted to like this but I found that it smelled fresh and kind of like cucumbers at the beginning but then I just got sick of it quickly. I am more of a deep and sweet scent person so Giorgio Armani si and Versace crystal noir are my go to scents. Same with Prada candy and juicy couture viva la juicy