L'eau Bleue D'issey Pour Homme By Issey Miyake For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5 Ounces

BY ISSEY MIYAKE

When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Bella V.
Madison, WI
Up until today, I have not been overly impressed with Issey Miyake fragrances until today...About a month ago, I blind purchased Blue because of the great deal... I finally wore it today.

From the initial spray, I liked it. The fragrance is unique from the get-go... Yes, I get it that well have different noses and picking up scents - I detect a blend of aquatic, citrus, juniper/evergreen, and an almost pepper notes that settles into a clean and fresh fragrance. It is truly unique and I like it. Nice job Issey..!!

I received compliments from co-workers with remarks the silage (projection) was great. While confined to the office today, I know the "Wow Factor" will be there regardless of event or time of year. The bottle is a typical Issey design - uniquely defined and is easy on the eyes. The fragrance is clean and unique and easy on the nose. If you can find a deal for around $30.00 (or less), it is worth it. Trust me and worth reiterating, the compliments, i.e. Wow Factor, will follow - Build it and they will come..!! The longevity is above average, lasting a solid 6-8 hours and while barely detectable, my shirtsleeve still smells like Blue some 14 hours following the initial application.

My cologne collection has now surpassed 300 bottles - Issey Miyake Blue has climbed into my Top 10 favorite.

All things considered, I am giving Blue 4.5 stars out of 5 and definitely suggesting to add to your collection. Ride the wave and don't ask where it goes..!!
Ashley W.
Minneapolis, MN
I hated using this product. I applied this to my inner thighs and I applied it to the insides of my toes and it did nothing to help to mask to odor of my infections. It stung slightly and I believe that it made the infection worse