READY FOR ANYTHING: The Raptor features the necessary tools for medical professionals to handle emergency situations. When it's a question of survival, the Raptor answers loud and clear.FIT MORE FUNCTIONALITY: The Raptor is equipped with 6 tools, including folding emergency response shears, a strap cutter, a ring cutter, a ruler, an oxygen tank wrench, and a carbide glass breaker.SIMPLE AND SECURE: The specially-designed sheath allows you to carry your Raptor open or closed so you're always prepared. Choos...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LEATHERMAN - Raptor Emergency Response Shears with Strap Cutter and Glass Breaker, Green with Utility Holster!
How would you rate this product?
Reina V.
Jamaica, NY
As an EMT (emergency medical technician) having raptor is essential to my job. These are bit just scissors, but they are a multi tool, cuts through EVERYTHING, breaks glass has a seatbelt cutter, an a 02 key. They are on the expensive side but worth every penny! Unfortunately, I have had about 3 personalized raptors stolen, and I just bought myself the lime green ones for my birthday. These babies are so helpful!  Highly recommended
Brittany S.
Grove City, OH
Working as an RN in the emergency department, Raptors will pay for themselves. They quickly cut through any unwanted clothing or dressings. I’ve also used the ring cutter feature when in a pinch. As a bonus, the lime green looks great!
Kasey H.
I have the black model and they are extremely useful shears ! Being a folding set they take up less room and still pack a punch. The extra features are well worth the price.

Looking for your answer?