BY LEATHERMAN

• I have never seen this before I would love to try it. Does anyone k...1 Answers
  • How is the formula? is it thick which would suggest a definite hold?1 Answers
  • I have long, fine hair that lacks any volume! Does this really work? 2 Answers
Natasha  F.
Natasha F.
Philadelphia, Pa
I love this tool it has everything Bon it . And it is a lot cheaper getting this the buying the all one by one .
Stephanie  M.
Stephanie M.
The sent last all day and the volume this product creates will be your new best kept secret! This is a must have ladies.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
This product is a must. I have super curly hair and it helps tame and maintain it. I definitely recommend that you purchase it
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Amazing. adds about 20 t. It'll add about thirty times the amount of volume you would normally get while blow drying
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
I had a bottle of this a while ago and definitely need to repurchase, my hair dresser suggested this after giving me the best hair styling ever. My hair is naturally straight and absolutely limp and this solves all those problems, highly recommend!
Kiersten B.
Kiersten B.
I have long, fine hair that lacks any volume! Does this really work?
Amelia M.
Amelia M.
Victoria, British Columbia
How is the formula? is it thick which would suggest a definite hold?
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Lawrenceville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never seen this before I would love to try it. Does anyone know if this product is better then the Garnier blow dry product?