Leatherman 831363 Super Tool 300 EOD uploaded by Dustin W.Leatherman 831363 Super Tool 300 EOD uploaded by Manda D.

BY LEATHERMAN #4 in Tools

The Super Tool is often referred to as the original workhorse of the Leatherman family. With the new Super Tool 300 EOD weve got those same beefy features and added EOD-specific tools like a military-performance-spec cap crimpers and fuse-wire cutters. Extra strong pliers with cleaning rod/brush attachments have replaceable wire cutters. Comfort-grip handles feature cutouts to make accessing tools with gloves on a cinch. An everyday carry tool, with some not-so-everyday features. The Super Tool 300 EOD is a great way to go easy on your load while beefing up your gear. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michael N.
Vancouver
I bought this for my father a while back, over all it is a great tool. It has many different uses and we are very pleased with this product although it is a little expensive you get what you pay for with this product. The only down fall is its size. It comes with a holster to put it on your belt which is nice but it's a little too big to just throw in your pocket. With that being said I would recommend. Leatherman 831363 Super Tool 300 EOD
Eva C.
Techie Expert
Not as good as a Gerber. But it does get the job done. Oil it up before you use it for the best results. Would have been great if the actual knife blade didn't break when I was trying to open a door.
Colton C.
Pittsburgh , PA
Leatherman is a top quality tool company, this tool not being an exception. Most tools that I could need on a daily basis are right at my fingertips with this on my belt. I would be happy to recommend this to whoever may be in need of a tool like this.
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
This tool can do just about anything! My husband is a firefighter and bought one for work. I used it once and HAD to get my own. It comes in handy so I always keep it in a kitchen drawer so I can find it when I need it. Leatherman tools are not cheap, but that's because you are getting a quality product that will last forever. Definitely worth every penny!
hanna y.
Techie Expert
We've always had one of these in the house, even when I was a kid. It definitely makes it easier when you have a bunch of tools in one place. If you use your tools everyday then this isn't for you, individual pieces would be better. But if you're like me and need your tool box only once in awhile, than this will save you time, space and money.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Techie Expert
I have this tool for camping and I will never need another tool to help me out. It literally has everything I could ever need. I usually encounter a problem and think " oh S***" but then I look through my tool and there is always something that can help. Every house should have at least 1.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Techie Expert
This is a great utility tool to have on-hand for those shorter jobs you get. It's especially nice having the stripper on there for those electric guys, like myself. If you had to use only this for a week, I actually think you would get quite a bit done. Let's field test it!
John william d.
Raleigh
Leatherman tools have always been timeless and I have longed to own one for many many years. When I finally got one I was so excited, and I love it. It's a total work horse and has come in handy in numerous occasions.  I take mine where ever I go, always be prepared!
Alex K.
Carry one on my belt or in backpack at all times. No man should ever leave the house without one. Had for nearly 5 years now and its still in great shape. Would recommend this product 5/5!
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Techie Expert
This is an easy to use tool for your everyday needs when fixing something but need the tools handy. So this is what I go to when I myself fix something but dont have the time to go looking for a specific tool because more than likely this will have it!
Victoria D.
Is the quality good? I'm looking to get a leather man.
ToniAnn P.
Ocala, FL
This looks very handy
Lindsay G.
Where can this be purchased?
Dona C.
What are some of the uses of this tool?
Marie A.
Has anyone used this product for more than a year?