Leatherman 831363 Super Tool 300 EOD uploaded by Dustin W.Leatherman 831363 Super Tool 300 EOD uploaded by Manda D.

BY LEATHERMAN #3 in Tools

The Super Tool is often referred to as the original workhorse of the Leatherman family. With the new Super Tool 300 EOD weve got those same beefy features and added EOD-specific tools like a military-performance-spec cap crimpers and fuse-wire cutters. Extra strong pliers with cleaning rod/brush attachments have replaceable wire cutters. Comfort-grip handles feature cutouts to make accessing tools with gloves on a cinch. An everyday carry tool, with some not-so-everyday features. The Super Tool 300 EOD is a great way to go easy on your load while beefing up your gear. see more...

Michael N.
Vancouver
I bought this for my father a while back, over all it is a great tool. It has many different uses and we are very pleased with this product although it is a little expensive you get what you pay for with this product. The only down fall is its size. It comes with a holster to put it on your belt which is nice but it's a little too big to just throw in your pocket. With that being said I would recommend. Leatherman 831363 Super Tool 300 EOD
Eva C.
Techie Expert Level 4
Not as good as a Gerber. But it does get the job done. Oil it up before you use it for the best results. Would have been great if the actual knife blade didn't break when I was trying to open a door.
Tina D.
Techie Expert Level 3
My boyfriend has one of these and his has many tools on it and it sure comes in handy. It is very effective and not disappointing at all and very affordable not expensive. I would definitely recommend it.
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
I love this tool! I use it everyday at work. It still needs to loosen up a bit. However some of the tools on it I believe could be replaced with something more useful. The screwdrivers are not as long as I would like. This was pretty expensive but for me it was worth it. The saw on this is intense. It also has many knives which I think could be replaced with other things.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
My husband has one of these. He uses it for everything. He does alot so this was a perfect gift i got for him. My dad even liked it so much my husband and i got one for him too!! If you dont have one and your a hands on person i suggest you get one too!! Theres so much stuff on one tool you could do a whole job with this one tool
Colton C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Leatherman is a top quality tool company, this tool not being an exception. Most tools that I could need on a daily basis are right at my fingertips with this on my belt. I would be happy to recommend this to whoever may be in need of a tool like this.
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
This tool can do just about anything! My husband is a firefighter and bought one for work. I used it once and HAD to get my own. It comes in handy so I always keep it in a kitchen drawer so I can find it when I need it. Leatherman tools are not cheap, but that's because you are getting a quality product that will last forever. Definitely worth every penny!
Ramatu T.
Minnesota
This is one super tool. You can use for anything. Its a complete tool. If you don't want to have to carry tools all the time.. This is handy for little things you want to do. Just keep it away from the kids. Handy too. Go get it.
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
This tool is definitely comparable to my sherbet. I like this a lot and all of its options that come with it. It did not disappoint me at all. A little expensive but you pay for the quality and the workmanship on this is great!
Crystalina C.
I keep this in my car and it has helped so much for things that I'd get frustrated in the past for. And some might say it's not the best knife that's included but hey it does the job if I ever needed it and hopefully I don't
Victoria D.
Is the quality good? I'm looking to get a leather man.
ToniAnn P.
Ocala, FL
This looks very handy
Lindsay G.
Where can this be purchased?
Dona C.
What are some of the uses of this tool?
Marie A.
Has anyone used this product for more than a year?