Leatherman 831363 Super Tool 300 EOD

by Leatherman

#4 in Tools

The Super Tool is often referred to as the original workhorse of the Leatherman family. With the new Super Tool 300 EOD weve got those same beefy features and added EOD-specific tools like a military-performance-spec cap crimpers and fuse-wire cutters. Extra strong pliers with cleaning rod/brush attachments have replaceable wire cutters. Comfort-grip handles feature cutouts to make accessing tools with gloves on a cinch. An everyday carry tool, with some not-so-everyday features. The Super Tool 300 EOD is a great way to go easy on your load while beefing up your gear.

Does this feel cheap?
Where can I buy this product?
Where could I buy this? I'd like to try it out.
Start your review of Leatherman 831363 Super Tool 300 EOD!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agostafford, VA
I love this tool! I use it everyday at work. It still needs to loosen up a bit. However some of the tools on it I believe could be replaced with something more useful. The screwdrivers are not as long as I would like. This was pretty expensive but for me it was worth it. The saw on this is intense. It also has many knives which I think could be replaced with other things.
3 years agoHANOVER, PA
My husband has one of these. He uses it for everything. He does alot so this was a perfect gift i got for him. My dad even liked it so much my husband and i got one for him too!! If you dont have one and your a hands on person i suggest you get one too!! Theres so much stuff on one tool you could do a whole job with this one tool
2 years agoNaperville, IL
Leatherman is a top quality tool company, this tool not being an exception. Most tools that I could need on a daily basis are right at my fingertips with this on my belt. I would be happy to recommend this to whoever may be in need of a tool like this.
2 years agoRogersville, MO
This tool can do just about anything! My husband is a firefighter and bought one for work. I used it once and HAD to get my own. It comes in handy so I always keep it in a kitchen drawer so I can find it when I need it. Leatherman tools are not cheap, but that's because you are getting a quality product that will last forever. Definitely worth every penny!
3 years agoBlaine, MN
This is one super tool. You can use for anything. Its a complete tool. If you don't want to have to carry tools all the time.. This is handy for little things you want to do. Just keep it away from the kids. Handy too. Go get it.
3 years agoCranston, RI
This tool is definitely comparable to my sherbet. I like this a lot and all of its options that come with it. It did not disappoint me at all. A little expensive but you pay for the quality and the workmanship on this is great!
3 years ago
I keep this in my car and it has helped so much for things that I'd get frustrated in the past for. And some might say it's not the best knife that's included but hey it does the job if I ever needed it and hopefully I don't
2 years agoGainesville, FL
I have this tool for camping and I will never need another tool to help me out. It literally has everything I could ever need. I usually encounter a problem and think " oh S***" but then I look through my tool and there is always something that can help. Every house should have at least 1.
10 months agoCharlotte
A multi-tool built to last you ages. This Leatherman has a utensil for just about any situation you could find yourself in. The saw is incredibly effective and is capable of pruning small limbs off of trees. Everything about this product is useful and I will never use another multi-tool.
3 years agoPhiladelphia, PA
Got this for my fiancé for his birthday and he loves it! Uses each tool for any job little or big. We didn't realize how handy it was until we were on vacation visiting my grandparents and he began helping them around the house with this one tool!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...