BY LEARNING RESOURCES

Ring up the fun! Kids will love playing and learning with the Teaching Cash Register.  The lights and sounds will engage and entertain as they learn math and money skills.  It features a coin slot, extra-large LCD screen, scanner for credit cards and coupons, large buttons for little fingers, and a drawer full of Learning Resources play money. They ll insert a coin to hear its name, and the LCD screen will display the value.  The Coins key will give the total, and the Change key will release the coins so they can play again. Interactive games like "Coin Quiz" and "Money Match will sharpen their skills in addition, subtraction, coin values, counting money, making change, and decimal usage. With the Teaching Cash Register, the real value is learning! Requires 3 "C" batteries - not included Ages 3 and Up. see more...

• "My daughter loves to play with it, too." in 1 review
  • "We have had this product for a few years and my son loves it." in 1 review
Mary C.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
This is a great little learning resource for kids. All kids should know how to count change and money so that we will raise a generation of adults that do!!
susan t.
susan t.
Ocala , FL
What a great way to play store with your children. This is a well bult and will keep your children busy for hours. Just like the real one.
Rell B.
Rell B.
When I was little couldn't nobody tell me that I wasn't a cashier . I would grab almost everything in the house and ring it up while making the scan nose
Nancy  A.
Nancy A.
As a little girl I loved this. Playing store was one of my favorite things to do. The only problem was that I would always lose the money.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Love this beginning cash register! Great for three year olds and for years after. Can teach money and concepts of spending. Comes with everything you need to play store. My son has tons of fun with this.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bloomington, MN
We have had this product for a few years and my son loves it. He loves it while we play "STORE"
Cara L.
Cara L.
Kitchener, ON
This was a childhood favorite. Very fun and can be educational. Good for motor skill development.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Just wondering if it's good quality?
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
loveland, CO
How sturdy is this? Is it cheap plastic that won't last or is it durable? My granddaughter loves to play grocery store with me and our old cash register's drawer wouldn't stay closed after three uses.