BY LEARNING RESOURCES

Ring up the fun! Kids will love playing and learning with the Teaching Cash Register.  The lights and sounds will engage and entertain as they learn math and money skills.  It features a coin slot, extra-large LCD screen, scanner for credit cards and coupons, large buttons for little fingers, and a drawer full of Learning Resources play money. They ll insert a coin to hear its name, and the LCD screen will display the value.  The Coins key will give the total, and the Change key will release the coins so they can play again. Interactive games like "Coin Quiz" and "Money Match will sharpen their skills in addition, subtraction, coin values, counting money, making change, and decimal usage. With the Teaching Cash Register, the real value is learning! Requires 3 "C" batteries - not included Ages 3 and Up. see more...

• "My daughter loves to play with it, too." in 1 review
  • "We have had this product for a few years and my son loves it." in 1 review
Mallory H.
I have this cash register in my preschool classroom. It is functional, durable and does not take up too much space in my dramatic play area. The kids use it daily, i am actually going to laminate some extra pretend money for them to use with it.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Do you think you could get a ride to the bank and get it to YouTube and I will be kind of a shock to me that you are don't
Linda B.
Fredericksburg, VA
My twins love this cash register. It's a great tool for teaching monetary values and how to add and subtract.
Pragya G.
My nieces have it and they love it. My daughter loves to play with it, too. I have played with them and it is really educational and a lot of fun. I want to get one for my daughter.
Samantha M.
Lafayette, OR
We have this cash register and have for three years. My girls age 4 and 6 still love to play with it. They are great at organizing the money and have learned the names of the coins. The buttons are all still working and this is a great you that completes our play kitchen/grocery store area.
Monica L.
This cash register looks very educational I remember having the simple one of the kid and I still loved it so I know my kids will love it this onE ....I'm going to make a trip to target and get one for my daughter's today
Cathy S.
Ilion, NY
My son 18 months old absolutely loves his! I love it because its teaching him his numbers,Counting and motor skills.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
This is a great little learning resource for kids. All kids should know how to count change and money so that we will raise a generation of adults that do!!
Tara H.
Love this beginning cash register! Great for three year olds and for years after. Can teach money and concepts of spending. Comes with everything you need to play store. My son has tons of fun with this.
Jessica F.
Bloomington, MN
We have had this product for a few years and my son loves it. He loves it while we play "STORE"
Angelica S.
Just wondering if it's good quality?
Cathy T.
loveland, CO
How sturdy is this? Is it cheap plastic that won't last or is it durable? My granddaughter loves to play grocery store with me and our old cash register's drawer wouldn't stay closed after three uses.