Learning Resources Rainbow Sorting Crayons uploaded by olivia s.Learning Resources Rainbow Sorting Crayons uploaded by olivia s.

BY LEARNING RESOURCES

Learning resources rainbow sorting crayons give your child something familiar to play with in an entirely unfamiliar way. These crayon shaped containers features a bunch of color coordinated pieces that fit into the matching crayon and helps your little one learn their colors, shapes, the names for the figurines and manual dexterity. This color game includes 8 different containers with 48 playing pieces and an activity guide that has a bunch of game ideas for you to try. Whether youre getting this kids toy for your child or someone elses its going to be a favorite that is used over and over again. 3 years and up. see more...

Sonia V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think this is a good way for the children to slowly start figuring and learning the different colors
Libby B.
Great and fun way for my son to learn colors.it keeps toys organized which is a huge plus for me
Jasmine G.
Lancaster, CA
Good way to start helping your child learn how to tell colors and pictures by differant colors.
Emily M.
Spanaway, WA
This is wonderful for teaching colors! My almost two year old can sort these out easily.
Megan C.
odenville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loved these when I fist got them for him, but he has already lost everything lol
Maria P.
Marne, MI
Great for toddlers who love to take things out and put things back in to something!
ashley f.
Largo, FL
I have never seen these before but this looks like an awesome way to learn colors!
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Definitely want this for the baby. Great way to learn and have fun with it as well!
Khalil E.
Sousse
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
ابني تحولت اثنين فقط قبل شهر وتعرف بالفعل ألوانه ارسال هذا. إنه يحب هذه الأقلام الألوان وكل الألوان.  طريقة رائعة جدا لإظهار ألوان الأطفال وبأسعار معقولة جدا.  نوصي بتص نهائيا لجميع الآباء ومتهات هناك.
eniko gagi g.
españa
Learning Resources Rainbow Sorting es mui bueno es diferente i perfecto men cata
Destiny R.
San Antonio , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Just wondering if anybody else is just here for a badge lol
Cynthia D.
Is it messy?
Jillian P.
Where can I find something like this? My son has autism and would find this fascinating. would love to get this!
Monica P.
Where can I find these ?
Johanna T.
Does anyone know where I can find these? I've looked everyone and can't seem to find them. I'm also a little worried about the size are they truly small for a 2 year old? Some feedback would be appreciated