BY LEARNING RESOURCES

Learning resources rainbow sorting crayons give your child something familiar to play with in an entirely unfamiliar way. These crayon shaped containers features a bunch of color coordinated pieces that fit into the matching crayon and helps your little one learn their colors, shapes, the names for the figurines and manual dexterity. This color game includes 8 different containers with 48 playing pieces and an activity guide that has a bunch of game ideas for you to try. Whether youre getting this kids toy for your child or someone elses its going to be a favorite that is used over and over again. 3 years and up. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah R.
I love this idea of sorting out based on color and with these cute little storage containers for that I wish I had gotten this when my little girl was learning colors it would've been really awesome and easy to use maybe definitely would get it for the next one
Christina G.
Osmond
This product is a lifesaver! Not only does it keep the kiddos busy, it's quite exciting for them to have their coloring experience come in something different from the norm!
Autumn L.
San Jose, CA
Such a great idea for an educational "toy". I work at a daycare with developing children and this is an effective toy amongst the younger ones. It's a bit pricey but for the sake of the child's development, well worth it. Only quirk is the small pieces that come along with the product are easily misplaced.
Jon M.
W Valley City, UT
These are amazing. In a mental health therapist and some of my kiddo clients are on the autism spectrum. I use these to help them with their cognitive functioning and as an icebreaker to build rapport.
Migdalia O.
My son just turned two a month ago and already knows his colors thanks to this. He love these crayons and all the colors. Very cool way to show kids colors and its very affordable. Definitively recomend this to all the parents out there.
Lisa S.
Great learning tool.. teaches my daughter colors.. learning resource rainbow sorting crayons also makes it easy to sort the color when she is done playing with them.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
Definitely keep the children busy while learning how to colorcode pro I forgive is colorblind you will probably know con optics are easy to lose. they're fair priced
Xee V.
Love these! We started these with my son at 2. By the time he started head start at 3, he was already ahead of some of the 4 year olds
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this toy! Such a great way for your child to learn the colors and its a fun activity to do with them! I have no cons for this toy!
Eddreijah M.
Las Vegas, NV
A great little learning tool. And after baby learns colors they can still play with them. And the items they sort and fun as well!
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Just wondering if anybody else is just here for a badge lol
Cynthia D.
Is it messy?
Jillian P.
Where can I find something like this? My son has autism and would find this fascinating. would love to get this!
Monica P.
Where can I find these ?
Johanna T.
Does anyone know where I can find these? I've looked everyone and can't seem to find them. I'm also a little worried about the size are they truly small for a 2 year old? Some feedback would be appreciated