BY GENERIC

Learning Resources Plastic Base Ten Starter Kit: Teach math concepts Demonstrate value and grouping Students can easily manipulate and visualize Set includes 100 individual units, 30 rods, 10 flats, 1 cube, 112-page Base Ten Revived Book and teaching notes 1-year manufacturer's warranty Model# LER0930 see more...

• Oh my goodness, my daughter needs these... I have not seen these ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Oh wow, the memories that got brought back seeing this. These helped me learn my tens. Only 4 stars instead of 5 because I feel like it needs to be more interactive. Maybe magnetic? So you can build it to 100 yourself? I just know as a kid seeing the "100" block was weird for my brain to grasp because I could see all 100.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
MY STUDENTS LOVE WHEN I PULL THESE OUT! Learning with these for subtraction and addition are great for visual and kinetic learners. I have many different colored sets so that the students have one colors for ones, another for tens, and another color for hundreds. As the students improve, I give them the same colors to push them to the next level.
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
I have this set with a book. I have had it for at least 8 years. Third kid is now using it and I will pass it on to someone once we are done. Great manipulative for kids to touch and see. Helped my kids so much. Would buy again and again. Highly recommend.
Jessica J.
I have used these in my own classroom... But unfortunately with the common core and how math is supposed to be taught they no longer use these types of place value blocks. I still use them for struggling learners who need a more simple concerete understanding of place value concepts
Nicole W.
These are great to have for any child in Elemtary school. Either for a teacher to have in class or a paren't to buy for at home studying. These are great!!
Chastity B.
Harviell, MO
I use this to help teach my children how to do shapes and stuff when they have trouble in school. This helps my kids out a lot! I recommend!
Amanda S.
Douglasville, GA
These are sturdy and they do the job. My kids are currently using these to express the countdown until our next vacation!
Kathryn C.
Mega Parent Expert
Wow I remember using these in elementary school when learning math. I haven't seen this in FOREVER. I wonder if kids still use them now
Elizabeth S.
Keizer, OR
I remember using these in school! Very helpful when you're more of a hands on learner
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
Aww I used these as a kid in second grade math class, so much nostalgia I love it!!
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
Oh my goodness, my daughter needs these... I have not seen these anywhere. Where could I get one at?