BY LEARNING RESOURCES

Cross the river by hopping from number to color to shape. * engages even reluctant learners with colorful, versatile super-size floor mat design * reinforces a range of early learning skills: color and shape recognition, numbers and counting (1-10), problem solving and gross motor * helps children practice following simple directions * offers opportunities for children to play alone, in small groups or with the whole class * supports nctm standards * includes 2 inflatable cubes (5"), 40 animal game markers, activity guide and vinyl floor mat measuring 100"l x 30"h see more...

Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Learning Resources Crocodile Hop Game is great for kids! It teaches counting, colors, shapes and sharing. It's a great playtime game for all children. It's durable and kids love it. They don't even realize their learning while playing.
Laken H.
Mocksville, NC
Any kid would love this! They are playing a game but at the same time they are learning something good so I would recommend getting this as a toy for your child.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
This is a choice learning product. My daughter is really engaged and it assists her in learning her colors, numbers, and shapes. The mat is easily portable, so it can be used everywhere.
Laura C.
Huron, OH
This is a great toy. I bought it for my children and wasn't sure if they would like it but they do and they are learning as well!
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
I do not own this but my preschooler has played with it before and loves it. Great learning tool. Might go buy it now!
Brina S.
Iselin , NJ
Kids love this a lot my friend has it and my nephew goes over and plays for hours with her son
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
This would be great for elementary age kids. A good learning tool for teachers