LEARNING RESOURCES 20-SECOND HANDWASHING TIMER

LEARNING RESOURCES 20-SECOND HANDWASHING TIMER

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LEARNING RESOURCES 20-SECOND HANDWASHING TIMER!
How would you rate this product?
Darien, IL
LEARNING RESOURCES 20-SECOND HANDWASHING TIMER uploaded by Meghan D.
My son loves this Learning Resources 20-Second Handwashing Timer ! We use it for washing hands, mouth wash, and even 3 pushes for brushing teeth. It really gives him the sense of understanding what time is and what time is left. It is much better than being off while counting 1-Mississippi, etc. I recommend this timer for anyone who wants a fun light timer for their kids or teachers! I teach high school and I used this time in class. We were practicing for the SAT and used the blue light as a timer and it was a real hit. The beep at 23 second is not too loud or too soft, just perfect! You can really get creative with what you use it for! It’s way more fun than a regular countdown. My two sister-in-laws have already bought this for their kids and are impressed! Get this! You won’t regret it!

Looking for your answer?