BY LEARNING CURVE

Build your child's thomas & friends collection with this skarloey engine. Skarloey is a bright red engine who is dedicated to doing his job well and is eager to work. Part of the thomas wooden railway collection, this wooden engine includes magnets that allow your child to join it with other cars from the collection. see more...

• Other than Thomas, what train does your child like best?4 Answers
Erin P.
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
My boys have a huge collection of these wooden trains. They have held up well over the past 11 years and still look great. My 2 year old is now starting to play with them and loves them.
North Port, FL
I began my sons train collection with the Thomas Wooden Railway figures. From Skarloey to Rosie, these are great pieces for any young child as they are built to last. The magnet on the front and back of each train is powerful enough for you to "couple up" all of your favorite characters and take them on any adventure you please.
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
This is only one of the many trains in my sons' wooden train collection and is one of their favorites. The magnets are strong enough to hold tight to any other magnetic train. It can work with any wooden track system. And it's an overall very well crafted train that is worth adding to any collection.
Teri s.
Teri s.
Pueblo West, CO
Thomas the train is an all time favorite in our house. I think we probably have every single train like this one. Toddler approved 😁👍
ashley m.
ashley m.
Independence, KY
My son had just about every single one of these trains! Easy to join the trains together for small hands and gives kids hours of playtime fun!
Lakyn G.
Lakyn G.
My phone totally loves Thomas and especially his wooden collection in addition to the strain we have many others!
Ryan B.
Ryan B.
Buckeye, AZ
Along with this train my son has many Thomas and Friends trains. The wooden trains are durable and will last a long time. The wooden trains and track are a bit pricey, but they worth the price due to longevity.
Pati R.
Pati R.
I bought these for son who's almost 9 years old now and he still has them which he past it to my 2 years old! Yes they're pricey but worth it.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
My son has a few of these trains at home though they are a little pricey for one train he does enjoy them and they seem to last forever
North Port, FL
Other than Thomas, what train does your child like best?