BY LEARNING CURVE

The space-saving the first years newborn to toddler feeding seat is an ideal substitute to a highchair. Its 3-point harness system fastens your baby securely to this chair. It can be positioned in 8 adjustable angles for comfortable bottle feeding or playtime. This baby booster chair can also be converted into a toddler seat as your little one grows. This reclining feeding seat has a full-sized reversible pad, which is washable. This chair's height can be adjusted to fit most tables and chairs. It has a removable tray that's dishwasher safe for easy maintenance. This baby booster chair is jpma certified and can hold up to 50 lbs. see more...

Learning Curve Newborn-to-Toddler Reclining Feeding Seat
  • "I like this seat.. We have it as a second to take to grandmas house and other places that don't have high chairs." in 1 review
  • "Food would get stuck in the cracks on a constant basis." in 1 review
Kristine O.
Kristine O.
Pittston, PA
I'm excited about buying this because it looks like it saves up so much space. A towel might have to go down to protect the seat cover once my child starts eating on his own, but other than that this looks great.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Mckinney, TX
This booster seat worked great for us. Although, it was difficult to clean. Food would get stuck in the cracks on a constant basis. I will admit though, my children are very messy eaters. I would buy this again though.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love that this high chair saves us so much space. When we have company, we just remove it from the chair and voila!
I like that it reclines too. We were able to bring our baby to the table "for family dinners" long before he was eating at all.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Round Lake, IL
This will go everywhere with you! babies are comfortable, and kids enjoy it! Definitely a great purchase!
diana V.
diana V.
Miraloma ca
My new best friend i love this and my baby does to very help full especially when you have to cook i sit my bby put him Cheerios or snacks and hes a happy baby:)
Amber S.
Amber S.
Slidell, LA
We have been using this product for almost 2 years now. I don't regret the purchase AT ALL, however, the double sided mat that comes with it is junk. Once bent, it doesn't go back flat. We ended up throwing it away pretty quickly.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Port Morien, NS
I like this seat.. We have it as a second to take to grandmas house and other places that don't have high chairs. It's nice and sturdy, although the tray can easily come off, as my child has removed it by herself before.