Learning Curve Bella B Silk and Honey Baby Daily Moisturizing Lotion, 4 Oz uploaded by Erica S.

BY LEARNING CURVE #40 in Baby Lotion

Christian A.
Lakeland, GA
Being a mother you always wonder what is in the products you put on your child. I LOVE this more natural based formula for my son. He has super dry skin on his little elbows. And this works amazing! He loves the smell even more than I do!
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
One of my favorites...It never actually says the word "baby" on the packaging but I knew it was because it came in 1 of my baby subscription boxes. Anywho, I almost fell over backwards in disbelief. This lotion was amazing! It has a light sweet smell which is the honey & mango i assume and it is so hydrating & silky from the shea butter, without being greasy or too thick or too thin and never sticky. It absorbs quickly and keeps my 2 month old & myself very soft all day. We use it all over. It is organic, hypoallergenic, parabens free. It comes in a genous tube and I think it's sold at major retailers too. I need to double check becauee I want another one
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love how soft and how hydrating it is to my skin!! I absolutely love this brand!!! Leaves skin soft and silky and a fantastic price for it would definitely recommend!!! And I'll definitely buy again!!
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
Great baby lotion and excellent quality. Helps my baby and even my own skin with our excessively dry skin and excema. It's a bit pricey but it's so good I still buy it haha. It doesn't leave greasy feel and blends into skin well.
Nevillynn R.
Bossier City, LA
The best thing ever ūüėć absolutely my favorite moisturizer. It smell so good and is super silky and soft. It small but I would definitely buy more
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great daily moisturizer! Nice scent. Works great! Leaves skin so soft and moisturized! Love it! Would recommend to others!
Kassandra S.
Fort Worth, TX
I actually wanna try this out ! Anyone have any good reviews on this product lol does it smell like hoeny ?
Vanissa O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells good, very refreshing and hydratying great for dry skin works great to put all over your body
Rachel R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Perfect daily moisturizer. Locks in the moisture and keeps your skin feeling soft all day long
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Love the smell of this product , it's super moisturizing and makes your skin really soft.
Ashley K.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does is smell like honey?
jennifer d.
Does it work good??
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it real honey that the use
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this have a smell? Work good?
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this and how much is t?