BY PETCO

Leaps & Bounds Refillable Catnip Octopus Cat Toy see more...

Maritza R.
Perris, CA
Theses tops at the end of a rope and stick are my favorite to ply with my cat and I think they’re her favorite too. I just think it’s a cute way for us to interact while she gets to be her predatory self without having to hold back. And in a weird way I think she know she’s playing with me cause she look at the toy and follow it all the way up the rope and to my hand and just keep playing with me
Mady T.
Palm Coast, FL
My cat goes nuts over this. He’s actually torn it off the main stick and carries it around the house like a dog would. It’s his baby and whenever he can’t find it he gets so upset and won’t stop meowing
Monica V.
Davis, CA
My cat liked it and it was cute, but the metal chain holding it together disconnected from the octopus head. So the construction of the toy isn't the greatest up against an aggressively playful cat. I wouldn't recommend this one and would choose one of the other attachments where the chain is connected to plastic and won't pop out of fabric.
Meghan B.
Huntington Beach
My cat likes to chase the legs on this toy, but my cat seems to be too smart. To be fair he knows that the laser toy is just a light. He will just tackle my arm instead. Which I find funny. I have however given this toy to my neighbor and her cat loves it! My cat prefers playing fetch with hair ties and balls that make noises.
Maggie P.
Fall River, MA
I’ve bought many different refillable catnip toys and my cats loved them. They were easy to empty and refill and very easy to toss in the washing machine. Would definitely recommend these to cat owners. And when you run out of cat nip and they toy is still usable, we bought the little tub of cat nip to fill the toy and they work great.
Sarah S.
Cats will love the strings coming down from this toy and the added scent of catnip draws them in and keeps them occupied. Holds up pretty well and I would purchase again
Danielle H.
montpelier
She absolutely goes crazy for this toy! She is such a full of life little kitty, and this is great for taking some of her energy so she’ll lie down and take a nap.
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
My cat loves this! It keeps them active and you can even sprinkle catnip on it and they will just go nuts! Amazing toy and I’m glad they supply new toys all the time! I love this and it’s just overall amazing!
Rose L.
This is just too cute! My kittens saw it come out of the bag and went crazy trying to play with it before I could get the store packaging off of it. I like that I have two wands and can change out the toys to play with them, as some like different toys than others and I have a selection in a jar for them and me.
Cailey W.
Anchorage, AK
The cat absolutely loves this. He sits there and throws this all over the place and goes absolutely bonkers. I’m assuming it’s pretty effective with how nuts he goes with it. I also like it because it doesn’t look like the ones that look like mice and freak me out every time i see them