BY LEAPFROG

This leapfrog tag reading system guides your children through learning and brings books to life. With just a touch, the leapfrog tag reader responds with audio responses to surprise children. Kids can experience storybooks, puzzles and maps in a fun new way. It makes reading and learning an interactive experience. Your child will love to see words talk, phrases sing, pictures come to life and stories read out loud. The tag reading system holds audio for up to 10 titles at a time from a vast library with 40+ books and games. see more...

• I really want one of these!!! Are they good?2 Answers
LeapFrog Tag Reading System
  • "This is a great way to teach your young child to learn to read and write but I do wish the pen was connected to something because my children lose it easily " in 2 reviews
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
Started with the Tag Reading System when my son was learning to read. Now years later his sister uses it. I had to buy a second pen because we have so many books and other cool games to use them with. You can plug them into the computer and sync your child's progress and track it online. Great for car rides because they can throw on their headphones and stay entertained quietly.
Erica M.
Erica M.
P C Beach, FL
I'm super excited for this product. My little one is very into reading. This product is perfect for her.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
Both of my kids had these and they were awesome. A great way for kids to get a jump start on learning to read.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Woodstock, IL
We have two of these - one for my 6-year-old & one for my 4-year-old. I really like them. The kids can use them to read stories, sound out words, play games, and to practice writing. The Tag Reading System is fun and very educational.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
White City, OR
My kids love this pen! I love that it holds a lot of books, and trivia and songs. Its great because it also works with specific paper and leapfrog books to help teach the kids to write.
Kira H.
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
The leapfrog reading system is basically how I learned to read. I remember sitting with my mom or grandma and having them help me. I always though it was the coolest thing to be able to press the word with the pen and then have it read the story aloud. It really lets the child take charge and feel like they are in control of their own learning.
stacie g.
stacie g.
Liverpool, NY
Ivette B.
Ivette B.
Brooklyn
Excellent reading system for small children. Educational and fun. I love all of leap frog products so far. My kids have both enjoyed the reading systems and I love all the different books they sell for it.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Bridgetown, NS
Huge help in teaching our son to read. My only complaint is the lack of memory. Having to hook it up to the computer and delete and load and repeat for different books was a hassle. Otherwise a brilliant product!
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Trent lakes, Ontario
Have this system for my daughter and am one book away from having no storage left. which is a down side a positive sign is that my daughter is reading a grade level above her grade.
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
I really want one of these!!! Are they good?