BY LEAPFROG

Kids will enjoy learning to read with the leapfrog tag book. The unique tag reader helps with spelling, vocabulary and comprehension, plus tracks your child's progress. The story features popular animation characters lightning queen and mater for your child's entertainment. see more...

• "My son loves this game, it is a definite must have in my house." in 1 review
  • "I think every kid who watches Cars would love this book." in 1 review
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
This book went with our tag and we kept the book even after we were done with the tag due to the fact we loved our Cars book.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
I want to buy these for my sons but in both language english and spanish but it hard to find them in spanish. my boys go to a bilingual school and i want them to read them in both language it not easy to write the whole book in spainsh it get really hard after while lol and yes some big do have it not all of them
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Bronx, NY
My girls have the tag jr from leap frog and they love it!. They also enjoy the books. I have to get more books. The leap frog which helps them understand how to read and the direction the story goes. I as a full time mom encouraging my kids to read i love leap frog and their products.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
My son LOVED this book when we first got his TAG. He used it so much that we had to buy a second because he wore the pages down so fast.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Cars tractor tripping is my nephews favorite book. It is very cute, and very entertaining!!
Natali M.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Great way to get little ones reading and interacting in a super fun way that will not bore them
Stefani L.
Stefani L.
Idaho falls, ID
My son had the Tag reading system and really enjoyed reading along. He's a little older now and now longer needs this but definitely plan on saving it for my daughter when shes ready to read. I think every kid who watches Cars would love this book. Leapfrog makes such great learning products for kids I would definitely recommend.
Sandi B.
Sandi B.
Oshawa, ON
Our tag reader made it through 2 children in out house, and was still working so well that we were able to pass it along to another family. My kids both loved this Cars book. They enjoyed reading it over and over again.
Carixa M.
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
I bought this one for my kid birthday to give it as a surprise for my son friends and they really love it the book
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
My son loves this game, it is a definite must have in my house. He plays for hours and doesn't even realize that he is learning.