BY LEAPFROG #2 in Toys

He's cute. He's super smart. He's a cuddly puppy role model for your little learner. The adorable scout can be your little one's snuggly friend who explores music and some learning basics. The leapfrog my puppy pal scout sweetly plays 5 pre-loaded songs and you can add to his repertoire by going online and choosing from more than 40 new tunes, including some in spanish and french. Beyond music, leapfrog my pal scout loves to engage kids 6 to 36 months with more than 15 learning activities that are personalized when scout learns your child's name. His collar lights up and teaches colors and his sweet puppy tummy... see more...

• Can you change the information on this after you have programmed ...3 Answers
  • Also, is it annoying? Haha. Will I regret buying it?8 Answers
  • When do you suggest introducing this product to a child? 6 Answers
LeapFrog My Puppy Pal - Scout
  • "My son loves his scout it puts a big smile on his face, I love that you can hook it up to the computer and put there favourite things so scout says them" in 10 reviews
  • "We got this toy when my son was around 10 months old, and he played with it so much, and used the lullabies on it every night to get to sleep." in 6 reviews
  • "It's so cool how you can program the dog to sing different songs and play different night time music." in 4 reviews
Junior H.
Tampa
My little guy just turned a year old but loved this from birth. He still goes to sleep with the lullaby and now he can push the paws himself he loves it even more.  I think he will enjoy this toy a very long time no matter how old he gets.  Now at one he puts it in his stroller when he is going for a walk and wants his Pal to go  with him
Jess R.
Daly City, CA
My kids love their scout! It really helps with teaching especially with learning their name. I have 2 year old twin boys who know how to spell their name thanks to Scout and a piece of paper!!!
You A.
Asheville
I had this for both my kids when they were babies. They adored it! Its fun, entertaining, educational and easy to cart around. I had it in the car to keep them entertained. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because You have to cycle through all the songs to get one you like... my son liked one in particular so used to do this all the time.
Lexi P.
Michigan city, IN
When my daughter was a baby this was one fo the first presents she got and she loved it. It was squishy and cute, but also talked to her. It is super interactive, and has buttons in the hands, feer, tummy, and ear. It is super high quality and a must have for begining states of talking and learning for little babes.
Barbara C.
Daly city, CA
My son loves his pal Scout. He has pretty much had his puppy since birth. He is now 3 years old and he likes Scout better then he ever did. He loves when Scout saying his name and he loves when Scout talks or plays music. Scout also plays bedtime music as well and has  a 5, 10, and 15 minute sleep timer.
Chelsea J.
Alexander, AR
This is a great toy for babies and small chikdren. Scout plays 5 minute night time music. This helps my 10 month old son sleep so well. It also can say his name and learn things about him by downloading that stuff from online. Great early learning toy.
Samantha W.
I live that you can customize your scout with your babies name and the types of things the child likes. As they grow you can go in and change your selections. I got my son this you when he was 1yr old he is now 4 and still plays with it.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Scout has literally been a lifesaver. We had a cross county trip and without him, I don’t think my son would have been as calm as he was. He listens to his music every night for bed, he plays the games with him and they laugh together.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
My son got him for Christmas (he was five months old) and has been in love with him ever since (he's now thirteen months old). Scout can be programmed to know your child's name, their favorite color, animal and food - and he'll sing songs about them. It's adorable. Each paw has a different control. One turns him off, one makes him say something, one makes him sing/play music, and the other plays lullabies (for varying amounts of time). He's very soft, snuggly and adorable. The voice is so cute. My son is currently learning how to manipulate the paws and it's so fun to watch him figure it out. This is a great toy.
Katie M.
This by far is one of the best toys yet. My sons grandfather bought him this for christmas and i instantly opened it and programed it to say my sons name his favorite food, animal and color. It has different things it can do. It teaches your child things and also has 5 minutes of music to help your little one sleep. I am extremely happy with this toy and cant wait to see all the fun my son has with it!!
angela o.
Milton , MA
Is this proper for a 2 yr old?
Dominique J.
Middle River, MD
Should I use the same one for baby number 2 or get a new one?
Darceigh S.
Who has Scout and Violet? We have both.
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
What color did you buy?
Amelia M.
Davison, MI
Would this be a good toy for a 17 month old?