BY LEAPFROG

Go on a high-flying adventure to help your my little pony friends retrieve the elements of harmony in this leapfrog explorer game. Harness the magic of mathematics and join them in their quest using probability and the power of friendship!â free video downloaded included with purchase, target exclusive! . â . help your my little pony friends retrieve the elements of harmony and bring equestria back into balance! have high-flying adventures with four fun mini-games to reinforce the learning. teaches probability, counting, operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and percentages. ages 5-8... see more...

Shannon N.
Vado, NM
Definitely an easy way to disguise learning as play! I'm taking one star away because I wish LeapFrog allowed me to customize the types of problems and duration with this game like I can with the Tinkerbell Fairies game; other than that a great product with learning potential neatly tied in with favorite childhood characters.
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, NS
This...this right here...is the greatest thing ever. It keeps my daughter occupied for hours because she LOVES playing as all the little ponies, and the best part is that she's learning math in the process! Two big thumbs up, LeapFrog!