LeapFrog LeapPad Carrying Case - Green

by LeapFrog

Leapfrog tablets are built to be as roughhouse-resistant as possible, but the leapfrog leappad carrying case in green provides even more protection and portable fun. This durable and colorful leapfrog case holds your leappad learning tablet and 6 game cartridges. Systems and games sold separately.

My son already has the leap pad, with multiple games, but I'm looking for a case that's durable & also holds games. Can any other mommies let me know if this case is worth the money? My son isn't hard on his toys, but I want the case to last
Start your review of LeapFrog LeapPad Carrying Case - Green!
How would you rate this product?
Wallins Creek
O just bought one in November for my granddaughters older sister for her birthday a wonderful product and she learns so so much from it and o got her the one by leap frog that tells her day and night time stories what ever number she pushes on the doggies neck is the number on the book whatnot reads to you and then it tells her now you read it with me. It's wonderful everythingvthey make is absolutely positively wonderful and I would absolutely positively buy it again and everything that's made by them
Butler, PA
We bought this case so my daughter could take her tablet with us in the car, or to grandma's and not lose anything. This is a very solid case and easy to use. Very well made. I love the fact its easiest enough for her to use alone. I think this case would save parents from having to replace things lol. Bc lord knows with these kids.... They lose EVERYTHING.
Perfect and easy to throw into  a bag and take with you for hours of entertainment. The kids live having it nearby and unknown that they’re getting the education necessary .  My favorite org of this is that it gives the kids some educational products to play with but it does not engulf them and turn them into electronic zombies
Greensburg, IN
This is so handy! I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old. My one year old takes naps still so when she does my son gets to play his leap pad during that time. Keeps him quiet so she gets a good nap! Also hr is learning during this time and all the apps are kid appropriate! I love this product as much as my som does!
Eugene
I like how thick the case is and that you can store games in the case as well. Issue for me is the zipper broke within a week of purchase. It is also very hard to zip or unzip for an adult and very difficult for a little one. I only mention it because we were working towards her being responsible for it as well.
Boynton Beach
A good-quality, durable kids' tablet that will provide hours of entertainment and is particularly useful for travelling. It's good value and perfect for a birthday or Christmas present but extra spending is inevitable to buy all the apps and games your child will want.
Atlanta, GA
This is a must have. It keeps the tablet safe, Even though its already pretty durable. It also keeps all the games in one place. Its very thin so it doesn't add much bulk and isn't to heavy to carry. But its hard and sturdy
Lincolnton, NC
Ita a ok case for awhile. Its sturdy to a point where it keeps thinga protected however it seems that the zipper can become messed up or come off track where it doesnt want to zip. They are really prone to get dirty too.
Avon NY
The carrying case is a great idea and keeps the tablet together with the games for easy transport. However, there are limited spots for game cartridges so you may not be able to fit them all in there.
S Richmond Hl, NY
great for carrying your leap pad on the go especially around town, airport, trains it’s easy to keep everything together. it has slots for the games as well so you can organized them keep them all together. it’s sturdy easy to clean and you can decorate it with a marker to your child liking.