BY LEAPFROG #95 in Games

The get ready for kindergarten game pack is a suite of three learning games that teaches core skills to help children prepare for school with a rich curriculum in reading, math and life skills. A fun, engaging learning experience for children in pre-k through kindergarten (ages 3-5 years), it sets a solid foundation for future success. . Build reading skills while playing fun letter recognition games. Identify letters as ozzie otter and olive owl collect leaves and snowflakes. Recognize letter sounds to feed a bug with an appetite for the alphabet. Practice writing letters, and earn reward stickers for a job well done. . Count... see more...

Heather R.
Heather R.
I've heard really good things about leapfrog this looks like a good opportunity for my son to learn some pretty good stuff
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
San Diego, Ca
We do not have this specific leap frog game but have quite a few others. We LOVE leapfrog products.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
I really do think this helped my son great ready for school. the songs are catchy and its one of this favorite games
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
White City, OR
My kids love this game, they hardly feel like they are learning. I just wish it challenged them more.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
S Chesterfld, VA
An awesome approach on getting your child kindergarten ready! With todays technology, I feel programs like these are make learning so much fun. My son learned so much and had a great time in the process.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Spring Hill, FL
Kindergarten Prep for LeapPad by LeapFrog, takes such an innovative approach to help children learn!
Erin L.
Erin L.
Edmonton , AB
My son loves this game! He had no interest in learning his letters or numbers and since he received this about a month ago he has really started to enjoy learning! I would definitely recommend this game to parents, especially if you have a little one that has a hard time learning since this game really does make it fun!!