BY LEAPFROG #80 in Games

Complete science and logic challenges, solve puzzles, unlock mini-games and more with wall-e and eve, nemo and dory or woody and buzz! cartridge game works with the leapster explorer and leappad explorer systems (sold separately). sort trash and recycling with wall-e. â use logic skills to help woody and buzz. â explore dory's ocean habitat and help find her friends. appropriate for children ages 4 to 7 years (grades pre-k to 1). works with all leappad learning tablets and leapster explorer and leapstergs game systems (sold separately). see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My son loves toy story and finding nemo!!!" in 2 reviews
Lauren T.
Collierville, TN
My son absolutely loves this game! At first, I wondered if he could understand what the game wanted him to do, but after mere minutes with it he was doing everything with flying colors! He even taught me how to play and he's 4 years old. He's learning about the planets, what things are recyclable, what sea creature belongs in what habitat, and the learning is never ending. It holds his attention much more than I could with a book or video trying to teach him myself.
Cathy T.
At first my kids;' weren't to sure they were going to like this game. But then after they got into it and started playing it they liked it. They like being able to play their favorite characters and learn fun things along the way. Didn't take long for them to catch on to the different things the game has to offer.
Shiayne M.
Langley, KY
I bought this for my son and he liked it. Kids naturally grow tired of things but since there is three different character games that took care of that problem. I would highly recommend it it's a good educational but fun tool.
Barbara R.
Johnstown, Pa
I really enjoy that this game has more than 1 character in it. My children want a game of all their favorite shows/movies so if you can get away with buying 1 game that includes more than 1 character it's definitely a winner!
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
My son has this game, keeps him occupied and entertained and I get the comfort of knowing that he is at least learning something!
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
Great pair of fun and educational! Disney and leapfrog are both great names that we know we can trust to be the best!
Lyndsey S.
Bay Shore, NY
My son loves toy story and finding nemo!!! He likes the robot guy too but not as much! He uses it everyday it's great!
Ashleigh K.
Yukon, OK
My son loves this game! He plays it all the time and learns while having fun. I would definitely suggest this game!
Heather R.
Would love this for one of my sons birthday presents. I have heard very good things about leapfrog everything
Bianca A.
Tulare, CA
These learning games are great for kids and the familiar characters keep their attention