LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. LeapFrog(R) Letter Factory Phonics

BY LEAPFROG ENTERPRISES INC.

Lauren L.
Providnce Vlg, TX
These are great for working on beginning letters and sounds . Every letter sings a song that tells the name and sound that letter makes . Also comes in a similar set to learn numbers . Great buy for early Learners
Lauren M.
My boys love in love with this toy! The one we have is actually fairly old. My brother had it (he’s currently 7) and passed it on to my boys. The audio is still great and the magnets and colors have lasted through years of being chewed on, stepped on, washed, lost, and so much more! We still have ALL the magnets on the fridge somehow! It’s a great product.
Heather J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
We love this toy, although I would wish it was magnetic as storing it is hard to do since the top does not snap onto the container. We love the songs and sounds it makes however I think they could have made it easier to store as all the parts get separated all to often.
Katie R.
Wood Dale, IL
Leapfrog products totally helped my children learn how to read. The songs get a little annoying, but the kids really learn letter sounds.
Kaitlynn J.
My son loves fridge phonics! It's hands on learning that makes it fun and caters to their attention level.
Mia W.
Great as a beginner learning the alphabet. Has catchy songs to sing and dance to. Keep their attention.
Erica M.
P C Beach, FL
This is such an helpful product. It has catchy music to keep the kids involved and intertwined.
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
This product is great and very educations to children starting out its fun and great for learning